TP Picross auction thingy \o/

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Praise \o/
Towns Folk
In case the title didn't already explain this, i'm auctioning off a code for the LoZ: TP version of Picross
just some important stuff first:
  • i will not take anything other than pc. this is mainly for fairness, but also bcz i dun wanna deal with deciding the worth of other stuff .-.
  • if ur gonna bid, u have to bid higher than the last person (IE don't bid 110 pc if the last person did 120)
  • the auction will end on December 1st. after i leave a message on this thread that it's over, no more bids will be accepted
i'll start the auction moderately cheap at just 100 pc =p

Last edited:
Just some advice, I would wait until the reward is unavailable in My Nintendo. Its not very hard to come by, because 1000 platinum points is pretty easy to get. If you wait till the reward is unavailable, the value will grow to be a lot larger.

Just some advice, I would wait until the reward is unavailable in My Nintendo. Its not very hard to come by, because 1000 platinum points is pretty easy to get. If you wait till the reward is unavailable, the value will grow to be a lot larger.
even then, there's not much time left for it, so it'll be unavailable within a few days. i will make the end date for the auction later though :T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back