Tomodachi Life Tomodachi Life: Waste of money?

• Thread starter Mei Sakamaki
  • Start date

Do You Like Tomodachi Life?

• Total voters
The only reason people don't like it is because they 1 have no friends or 2 don't have the real thing.

I was able to get the actual game for my 3ds from a friend. and I really realy enjoyed it. I still play it to this day as A needed time waster! but I do Know a lot of people dont like it and I accept that. I can get boring after a whille. so yes and no is my answer bacicly.

I disagree, I love the game, I think it is fun to add famous people and see how their lives turn out. I also love that you can have children .

Honestly, I'm not sure. But I do know that gamers, while playing games, want to be entertained. I think Tomodachi Life does just that mainly because of its unpredictability. It's bound to get boring after some time, but didn't you love the experience BEFORE you got bored?

I can see why a lot of people didn't overall enjoy Tomodachi Life. The game is supposed to be about nothing but surprises. I guess once the most or all of the surprises have been experienced by the player, things can become a bit mundane. I find Tomodachi Life interesting at most. I was originally going to buy the game on its week or release, but never got around to it. I certainly don't see it as a waste oc money, however.

I loved this game at first. But honestly, to me, it is a waste of money... The month it came out, I was so ecstatic to trade in a few games to get it! Me and my family walked to GameStop, traded stuff in, and since they didn't have the cartridge, we had to get the downloadable version.

It seems fun when you start to play. But I realized how creepy it was a little. But I went along with it. But... I got terribly bored wit it quickly and erased it. By word of advice about this game, erasing it doesn't do the trick... It didn't save me from boredom. It made it worse! So, I can't return it because it is the downloadable part... By this is just my opinion. What do you think?
Well if you get bored delete your Tomodachi Life Save Data and start again like new.It's Redownloadable in eshop.I think it's Tomodachi Life is boring too.

Ultimately, it depends on how you feel. Like Coolkoopa200 said, it should be redownloadable in the eShop if you ever change your mind. But if you're bored of it, that's fine too. Play a different game. If you enjoyed the concept of Tomodachi Life but want something else, there's Animal Crossing. It's up to you to decide.

i got the demo and some friends got the full game so i wanted to check it out i got advices for it and i dont play my downloaded games that arent on cartdrige like animal crossing donkey kong country returns and some virtual console games there that much so i think i will be fine

I tried the demo and while I usually like games like animal crossing or rune factory, i found tomodachi boring. So like many people said before, I'd recommend to try the demo first

I got bored fast of this game I love Sims but this was more bleh funny at first but it becomes just a mere toy you poke at when your so bored and there are no better games ...

Dude, I LOVE Tomodachi Life!
Maybe that style of game just isn't for you.

I don't really understand why you think it's creepy. I mean, It's the similar concept of Sims, where you're kind of the over lord and you watch over everyone. Kinda like Animal Crossing New Leaf too.
And those are the exact opposite of creepy. But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion!

In the end, it's just probably not your type of game. I go both ways, I like action/rpg/sidescrollering games but I also love casual stuff. Especially if it has lots of customization!
And I love the concept of them doing more with the Mii's.

ALSO: Sometime's this is NOT the kind of game where you can play for hours on end and expect things to happen. Like real life, some of the changes occour slowly. It's the kind of game you play for like, 30 min. put into sleep mode/turn off and come back again later.

I despise tomachi life. Glad my friend gave it to me. After a few days, it got so boring. I am not sure how people like this game so much. I also downloaded the demo and its terrible. There is barely any things to do and once you are done with all of them, it gets really boring. This game is worth 5 dollars, nothing more than that.

Here's my story in a nutshell:

>plays Tomodachi Life for 2 whole weeks
>gets bored and doesn't touch the game for a month or two
>months has passed
>decides to play it again
>it's a lot of fun again
>rinse and repeat

It seems a lot of people like it yet some others not so much i love simulation games and i have a lot of patience so i think im gonna like...of course if i ever get the chance to buy it...that's the hardest part for me -_-

I had Tomodachi Life! It was really fun and addicting for about 2 months! I loved it, and I would love to get my hands on a physical copy of the game. (My GameStop barely has anything, them little cupcakes.) Though, it did get a bit boring and repetitive after a while. I dunno. I feel like it's worth 20$ at most.

I love Tomodachi Life! The fact you and your friends are thrown onto an island just makes the game even cooler and funnier! Chara (From Undertale) is married to Mettaton (From Undertale) in my friends game!

I like Tomodachi life. It's a good game because when you play, it keeps,making you want to play more, and more. I also don't like it at the same time. I mean, like I said, once you have played it for a few days ( or just nonstop played it) it just gets REALLY BORING.. But it's a good life simulator, but it can get quite boring very easily ( in my opinion.)

Since Tomodachi Life has been reduced to half its price in most places, it should be a little more worth the money to most people now. There's a lot of content in the game, but I can't say for certain if it was worth the price paid before its reduction. It's a really fun game imo, but there's only so much you can do from a day to day basis.

ALL and i mean ALL of my mii/islander are qr codes (except my look alike). So the kind of keep me guess in. I only have 2(or 3) friend on the 3ds. The dreams are so funny, one of my favorite one is mirror, that is so funny. I like giving them a Wii U and a 3ds that is soo funny.

I bought the game played for about a month then got so bored in it i actually deleted it from my 2ds so i had more storage. Its an okay game but it demands constant attention and unlike animal crossing it doesn't interest you with new thing and it doesn't even have a goal. In animal crossing you can make a goal with your house or farming, fishing and bug catching. With tomodachi life its just a repeated montage of feeding miis, cringing at the incest marriages and generally listening to their creepy robotic speech. I do not recommend this game and if you are set on it then please play the demo first.

Back