Tomodachi Life Tomodachi Life: Waste of money?

• Thread starter Mei Sakamaki
  • Start date

Do You Like Tomodachi Life?

• Total voters
I know there are a lot of people who love it, I just don't find it so attractive as to go desperate to a retail shop and buy it or even download it. It reminds me of The Sims, I remember I played a lot that game and It didn't bore me. Now Tomodachi life has internet connection which means that you can interact with people from all over the world, I think it sounds like fun, but I can be certain till i Try it

I don't think it's a waste of money but then again you would have to be into those corny kind of games. I bought it when it 1st game out and still get enjoyment from it. Even tho it seems like I would get bored after a while of playing cause you only can do a few things with everyone on the characters but I still find my self getting sucked in for hours on end. I believe that it's more of just wondering what the characters will say next and it can be funny or sometimes even creepy if you think about it. I have a lot more games now then when I started with but I still find my self going back to the game from time to time. It's worth the full price but it's always nice if you can find it on sell. :cat:

I like making songs and having people buy stuff for them

It's a good game if you have circle of friends. Seeing your friend reporting funny stuff to you is quite entertaining to watch. But this is not my type of game.

It REALLY depends on the type of games you like. I wouldn't call myself a big sim game fan, though I do enjoy them from time to time. @Heart played it quite a bit (he actually bought it with money from a tournament someone hosted on here) and I played it around 10 hours or so. I don't think it was worth the $35.00 price tag, though if you can get it anywhere cheaper for under $20.00 it's a steal.

Like others have mentioned, it's just a time waster. But it's really fun to interact with your mii's and see how they interact with mii's of your friends.

My favorite part of the game is the parings/personality tests. This is just a random one I have on my computer.

PZ3vWmI.png

fun af

Reactions: Marc and Heart
It REALLY depends on the type of games you like. I wouldn't call myself a big sim game fan, though I do enjoy them from time to time. @Heart played it quite a bit (he actually bought it with money from a tournament someone hosted on here) and I played it around 10 hours or so. I don't think it was worth the $35.00 price tag, though if you can get it anywhere cheaper for under $20.00 it's a steal.

Like others have mentioned, it's just a time waster. But it's really fun to interact with your mii's and see how they interact with mii's of your friends.

My favorite part of the game is the parings/personality tests. This is just a random one I have on my computer.

PZ3vWmI.png

fun af
@Marc 's a total backstabber, Watch out Bo! Jk

Waste of money is always going to be subjective. I love this game cause it's funny and really charming. Yes it does get repetitive and if you didn't expect that with a life simulator, well, surprise. It's one of those games where you're either going to love it or not. I often play it when I am feeling like doing nothing LOL

I don't hate it, I find it to be pretty entertaining, its kind of like Sims and Tamagotchi put together but I think most don't like it because of how limited you are. I gonna wait to see what part 2 holds and get part 2 because my sister owns the fist one. I like though how Mii's just don't get along....:p

I played the demo and got really excited about it. after I bought it and played for a few weeks I got bored pretty fast. But after like 5 months I just picked it up again and havent wanted to put it down. Darn you school work, getting in my video game way

I think Tomodachi Life isn't a waste of money... In fact it's a nice charming game. It has a eazy, calm, and cheeky design for young gamers, and a new style for people who are into life sims. Btw, if anybody has the game and wants to play and trade things, I am always open.

I felt like this game was pretty dissappointing. Everyone was hyping about a game similar to the Sims for the 3DS. I have played some Sims games, but I found Tomodachi Life to be terribly boring, even though I just tried the demo. It's too slow-paced, and has alsmost no real objectives. Just my opinion, though.

The first few weeks I loved it but now ...

I'm sure no one is going to buy this game now since there are better genres of games on the e shop that people actually want to have like ACNL and so on,so let's just say its become not at the moment popular and will never be again.

Yeah at first when I saw this game it looked kind of excited but then after a few days I got bored of this game real quick so hope people who have looked at this thread reconsider buying this game. I played the demo and luckily didn't decide to buy it :D

Yeah, as mentioned previously, there are better games. AC:NL (and Fantasy Life, I suppose) is/are better than this game. The rap battles were somewhat hilarious, but got boring fast. There just isn't much to do really. Games like AC:NL continue to keep on giving with events and such.

I have the demo and I play it when I'm bored (sometimes :p)

I love the cute little voices they added, always make me laugh and the dancing animations are so cute. It looks like a game that would be worth 20$, so If I found one at that price, I'd probably buy it ^^

Not a waste of money gets boring fast but it can get funny at times seeing your miis do odd things O.O like one of my guy Miis actually loves dresses O.O its uh freaky cause he has a beard and bald head ...

I love Tomodachi life. But I do agree with if you spend lots of time with it it does get very boring. If you think the game is a waste of money that your choice. To me it is money well spent I shall say. I think Tomodachi life is fun, quirky, and a very creative game. I like that can add whoever from youtubers,friends from school,or just characters that just make no sense and don't have any purpose or need to exist. I have a banana character and a character that looks exactly like a television in my game. Your probably thinking to yourself what the heck is this kid talking about. Well hey haveing a suspicious banana in Tomodachi life is completely normal. Especially if the banana owns a cat. That's were things get really weird.

It's pretty entertaining to show a friend who knows nothing about the game some screenshots of the strange things that happen in it. They will be so confused xD. I recommend waiting for a price drop though.

Tomodachi Life is great. It is a Great way to spend time because if you got bored of it, Then you can play it again in a month and It is awesome again. I also like Rap Battles. Why else would I spend $35 on A game I got 3 Days after the NA release?

Back