Toad rally in super Mario run

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
If you don't know what toad rally is in super Mario run then it's basically when you play against players and try to get as many coins and toads as you can in 1 minute. The way you get toad are by doing tricks by bouncing of enemies and jumping of walls and once you get enough toads you can get a coin rush which basically throws coins your way and doubles the amount of coins you can earn. So do you think toad rally is worth playing in super Mario run?

I think it is worth playing Toad Rally, however I do not believe you should play it for a extensive period of time because then it would get pretty boring very fast. I would say no more then a hour at most, but i would recommend playing it for around 30 mins if you enjoy the mode. That's my thoughts on the subject, other people might have other opinions on the matter though!

I quite enjoy the Toad Rally, as, when I do well, i can be quite a fun experience. However, it does get boring pretty quickly compared to the main game. I find it interesting that Nintendo decided to include Toad Rally, as it is quite a bit different and is somewhat obscured by the game's other great features.

I think toad rally was okay, but having to compete against some people's really high scores would annoy me. I get for some, its a great addition, but for me, I'm not a big fan of it. I think Nintendo thought it sounded better at the drawing board. But that doesn't mean I hate it. I give one last word why. Coins :greedy:

Back