The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - Thoughts and what you want to see

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
tri force heros is my fave game but it has been glitching lately

I just wanna change the color of my clothes man ;-;

Reactions: Hayleia
i honestly don't think that you can can change it because a 3ds or Wiiu could not run the gamma since it has already loaded in it's hardware/ software and if you found a way be very cautious because it could start to glitch majorly or it could crash the system it could also glitch drop which is where the whole entire game crashes and you lose all your save data for that game just take caution if you find a way otherwise this might not happen altogether.

So, I just got the notification for Tri Force heroes Multiplayer demo. How does that work? Can we play with friends and all online?

you people are scrubs their are certain times that you can play online with other people read the time table before you want to play online then cheek if it is a time that you can play online

Purple Link
#HeWasSoFabulous ;-;

Reactions: 3823
my thoughts of Triforce Heros is really good i find it really fun to play it just seeing the link that you see in the beginning is the Link to the past link as a easter egg and the jyriod link at the right at the grass when i started playing it i just sawn someone already with the sword master outfit it blown my mind seeing how fast people are going through this like its nothing the game is nice touch 3 links reminding me of the power wisdom and courage like the olden legend of zelda days its full of nice puzzles and stuff im been mostly playing it just trying to get the materials for the costumes lately because im mostly trying to get this game 100% completed so ya i wanted to complete this game 100% for a reason because most the legend of zelda games i completed 100% is Majora's mask 3d and Nintendo 64 version and Ocarina time 3d and 64 version Minish cap Oracle of Seasons and Ages Skyward sword Wind Waker gamecube version Twilight princess wii and gamecube version link to the past snes and gba version so ya

The game is very... silly, not that thats a bad thing! I like nintendo taking on a new aspect and look at the Legend of Zelda Franchise. The Costumes part of it looks like a vast improvement from just the green, blue, red and purple costumes that most of the other games have. I honnestly think this game looks great, but I doubt they will make any kind of sequel to this game, or if they do they probably won't make many. ;)

I think it has a little more casual, let-back intensity compared to games like Ocarina of Time and especially Majora's Mask. I feel like, during those boss fights when you are listening to that deafening "BEEP-BEEP. BEEP-BEEP" and you are stressed out as you've ever been and you defeat the boss and get that vibe of accomplishment, I feel like Tri Force Heroes somewhat lacks that. You still do feel a sense of accomplishment, don't get me wrong, but I feel like there's not as much of it there in Tri Force Heroes. You beat the boss, collect that material you have 50 of already, and move on.

i hope they add in a update with more costumes and more areas

I want purple lonk but rip #HeWasSoFabulous ;-; i also want more areas AND MORE DIFFICULTY the game felt too easy even the den of trials was a walk in the park the only part that made me think was the battle vs the lady and i just threw doppels at her until she died lol i need harder thing the den of trils was a walk in the park until the final stage which u played 3 times then cleared it easily so idk its just too easy

I WANT TO see Ganondorf or at least Ganon.I want to see REAL enemies,not just these new weak ones.

At first i was very skeptical, mainly because I hated Four Swords Adventures after the first world/zone, because it was just such a pain to set up. I also heard the game has an extremly boring single player, this was of course before i found out i had friends here. I do not feel very confident in getting this, however i am willing in giving it another try, but it will take me a while to get all of the money and/or Play Coins to get the game, unless of course anyone is interested in giving me play coins to help me get the game quicker. No? I thought so.

I hope a Purple Link costume or mode comes out.

4 player>3 player.

Yeah.

I always try to get hero points, but it always chooses the levels I put in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even for me,The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes is a bit disorientating as i am used to single player modes in other versions of Zelda games.But still,i gotta admit,in was by far my greatest experience of a zelda game as i was not the only one who was fighting to save the day.Having friends and companions sure is good as there arises a feeling of protecting each other.However,it differed greatly in terms of thinking,playing and having fun as compared to the Four Swords which was a bit lame.

I enjoy it, it has fun multiplayer aspects, and I'm glad about download play, with it, me, Pacey, and my younger sister can all play together ^^ I wish Vio was still a thing... Maybe a costume for him or something? He's my favorite of the four links :3 Finally, I really like the unique costumes, It gives you a difference from the other Links, and the effects are really fun :3

The Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes
Is a Great 3 Player Co op Puzzle Game game that I for one, enjoyed playing with my brothers.

i played the demo and it was great i played online with random people and i laughed my socks of when i saw the cheer leading emotion i kept hitting it when one of my team mates got or did something good. is this the first game to have only three player and not four? also what happened to purple link?

Back