The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - Thoughts and what you want to see

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I was super excited when Nintendo announced Tri-force Heroes! I'm really looking to forward to how they re-did their items system and how it differs from Link Between Worlds. I'm also looking forward to the new dungeon and puzzles! Can't Wait!!:woot:

To be honest, this game really didn't grab my attention that much. The online multiplayer is a good idea, but it still wasn't enough to have my full interest. The game has the same format as Four Swords, which is a good game, but it wasn't good enough to have a better selling point.

My thoughts? I'll be honest, it looks really cool! :eek: I'd wanna have this game when it comes out! (But I need more than $8 in my Eshop account. :hilarious: ) I hear it's supposed to have a good amount of dungeon exploration, and that it was multiplayer. ^o^ What I don't like though is that it's just three players. .-. Like seriously, you're just gonna exclude Vio from the whole Four Swords vibe??? What kinda mess even?

I looked at the new costumes they could wear. Seems like they give you special powers when you put them on, so that's pretty neat. Well....until I saw the Zelda costume... <.<" Why...would you make Link put on a dress, instead of adding a female hero for it? If I did get it, I'm not wearing it lol. :p

Overall, I think it looks pretty good, I'd wanna check it out!

Im pretty excited for this game too i just have one question.Will there be online multiplayer because my brother is not a fan of zelda?

I've been zig zagging with this game. I like the idea.
I kind feel weird with premise but I'll run with it.
The issue I have mainly is the region lock for multiplayer online. My family and some of my gaming friends are outside my current region. I had big hopes and excitement with the prospect of playing with them.

It actually looks pretty good. It looks fun and has the artstyle of Wind Waker. But the downfalls imo are that it's only three player co-op and it looks like it needs a lot of teamwork which may be hard to pull off when you're playing with random people and there is no chat(probably).

It actually looks pretty good. It looks fun and has the artstyle of Wind Waker. But the downfalls imo are that it's only three player co-op and it looks like it needs a lot of teamwork which may be hard to pull off when you're playing with random people and there is no chat(probably).
I believe it has been confirmed there is no voice chat.
The eight screen signals are the only tools, so it is quite limited.

tested it out today, was a lot of fun. And when you finally work together (read build a totem) and solve whatever you where facing me just spamming the tumbs up and ponpons! :D

Reactions: Kaynil
To be honest I just played it yesterday but I enjoy the music and the team work the graphics I just flat love the demo and I can't wait until the actual game and the fact that this game is around the costumes is also clever and also if you don't want to play with other you have the link Doppler gangers I can't wait the hype train is real I should pre order but I don't have any money or enough play coins yet ;-;

I think it sounds amazing to have a multiplayer action game. The sad thing is that my friends 2DS is broken. R.I.P:cry:
Although I wonder If this game will have DLC or even more exciting amiibo since Nintendo does the most exciting and unexpecting things sometimes. *cough* *cough* Mario maker!;)

I believe this game will just be a mix of Link Between Worlds and Four Swords minus purple link (WHYYY) But I don't have a demo to try it out (sigh)

Wasn't expecting much but.... 2 words. Download play.

Im super excited!
I already played the demo and i really liked how you all have to work together too beat the dungeons temples and boss's, I also like how there is gonna be download play which is cool, Kinda sad purple link isn't there but in the village behind bushes you can find a link doll that people think could be purple link.

I dont really like how the other link's are dolls in singleplayer but i like it...Does that make sence?

I have received the Demo and so far, the game is pretty good, but what I think it lacks is proper communication, but overall cool new features. I would like to see new bosses that really immerse you with new challenges as well as puzzles that will frustrate you. I hope it is similar to Four Swords.

i like how you have different ways to customize your character with different suits that have different abilities but i don't get it because if you don't have 2 other people to play the game with, then ho will you be able to play if you cant play by yourself? i mean, playing with randoms wouldn't be as much fun as playing with friends and especially if there was no communication and i'm also hoping its not local because i don't see all my friends that own a ds all the time so that would also be a minus to me but overall without thinking or worrying about how the co-op will work, it seems like it'll do good and it looks fun and challenging and i think it will do well with sells for people that like zelda games or people that like challenging co-op or puzzle games.

Reactions: kylemille220
I just got the game today, it fun and adventurous, now i just need animal crossing and i will be set.

I want to know if the region lock also applies for your friends. have any of you guys tried with people from different regions than you?

More costumes and more dlc levels and maybe a boss rush mode similar to the thunder dragons lightning round

Awsome game I can't wait for Hyrule warriors to come out on the 3ds can't wait.

I had some lag here and there, but I'm mainly worried about communication as some players differ in playing style. Like, there are those who want to stop to collect coins,
some that sit and think before making a move,
people who aren't afraid of trial and error,
laid back,
and speedruners

Back