Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
I have a good feeling that this game will actually be worth the wait. I mean, almost every Zelda game I played is something that I like. I heard that it will return back to the NES style of gameplay, where there is no map on telling you where to go next or where there are towns. It will force you to explore the overworld.

Yeah, it will hopefully it will utilize everything the wii u can do, that would be amazing. Game pad reliance, huge world, multiplayer, and awesome graphics will make this the best game on the wii u, I am glad this game got delayed. Hopefully, in a nintendo direct, they release more details about the new legend of zelda game

There's not a single doubt in my mind the reason they've been so quiet about Zelda Wii U is because it's being saved for the NX. While I do believe the game will come out on Wii U (in a much smaller form) they're going to promote the NX version and probably never even talk about the Wii U version. We would have gotten a trailer or something by now; it's been half a year since the delay.

Aye, it won't release until 2016, which irritates me. First they 2014, then 2015, and now 2016? I hope they don't have any more delays... But, apparently they had a awesome idea and are gonna do that, so, maybe it will be AWESOMER

Curious, when did they say 2014? It wasn't even announced until E3 2014, where they said it'll release in 2015.

Its not coming to the nx. Scott moffit and Miyamoto confirmed it so there is no point saying its coming on the nx. Its coming exclusively on the wii u, just wait for the next Nintendo direct to reveal more details. Honestly, its all the haters who say it's coming on the nx, its not. Its coming on the wii u only, I think with a price cut for the wii u in 2016 (250 dollars, bundled with this game). Nx ain't coming anytime soon, it may be 2017 or 2018, so yeah, do not listen to people saying certain games are being delayed towards the nx, its not true, its probably a bunch of haters. Anyways, delayed games are normal, I am not surprised this game has got delayed.

Its not coming to the nx. Scott moffit and Miyamoto confirmed it so there is no point saying its coming on the nx. Its coming exclusively on the wii u, just wait for the next Nintendo direct to reveal more details. Honestly, its all the haters who say it's coming on the nx, its not. Its coming on the wii u only, I think with a price cut for the wii u in 2016 (250 dollars, bundled with this game). Nx ain't coming anytime soon, it may be 2017 or 2018, so yeah, do not listen to people saying certain games are being delayed towards the nx, its not true, its probably a bunch of haters. Anyways, delayed games are normal, I am not surprised this game has got delayed.

How is me wanting Zelda to be delayed to the NX making me a hater? I want the game to be the best it can be.

Regardless, Nintendo isn't stupid. Wii U is a dying platform whether you like it or not. Why on earth would they leave such a big title to die on an underselling, underpowered platform?

How is me wanting Zelda to be delayed to the NX making me a hater? I want the game to be the best it can be.

Regardless, Nintendo isn't stupid. Wii U is a dying platform whether you like it or not. Why on earth would they leave such a big title to die on an underselling, underpowered platform?
How is it underselling? I can agree with you, the wii u totally failed but again, it was promised for the wii u, miyamoto even confirmed its just for the wii u anyways. Wii u software tends to sell very well, and this new legend of zelda game is so popular, if they can bundle this game with the wii u and make the wii u cheaper, it will be much better. I can tell you don't like the wii u, I respect your opinions but first off, its not under powered. Nintendo made it a bit under powered because they do not need it, they can still produce beautiful graphics with their games. Secondly, since the game is so big and popular, putting it on the wii u can help console sales. The wii u is not dying either, at least they put 1st party titles, this proves that its not dead nor is it dying, because nintendo still supports it, this year was actually not that good though I am sure next year will hopefully be wonderful

How is it underselling? I can agree with you, the wii u totally failed but again, it was promised for the wii u, miyamoto even confirmed its just for the wii u anyways. Wii u software tends to sell very well, and this new legend of zelda game is so popular, if they can bundle this game with the wii u and make the wii u cheaper, it will be much better. I can tell you don't like the wii u, I respect your opinions but first off, its not under powered. Nintendo made it a bit under powered because they do not need it, they can still produce beautiful graphics with their games. Secondly, since the game is so big and popular, putting it on the wii u can help console sales. The wii u is not dying either, at least they put 1st party titles, this proves that its not dead nor is it dying, because nintendo still supports it, this year was actually not that good though I am sure next year will hopefully be wonderful

Wii U is underselling I meant. It's their worst selling console to date.

Miyamoto confirmed that it's coming to Wii U which I do believe will happen but he never said it's ONLY coming to Wii U. They aren't going to flat out say they're moving game development to NX when they have at least one more holiday season ahead of them to try and make money off of the Wii U.

Not sure why you think I don't like the Wii U because it's easily my most played console that I've gotten the most use out of (besides possibly the 3DS which I haven't really played in a while). The Wii U is an underpowered machine with a terrible UI. It shouldn't feel like an event whenever I want to check my friend list or Miiverse, it should happen instantaneously.

Anyone who wants Zelda U already has a Wii U. Every time Nintendo releases a big title for Wii U people seem to think that it'll save the console when in reality if Smash Bros and Mario Kart coming out in the same year couldn't save it, Zelda certainly won't.

Yes, the Wii U is still getting first party support. They aren't going to completely halt game releases just because a new console might come out within the next year. That'd be ludicrous.

Overall I think you're just 14 af huh

Wii U is underselling I meant. It's their worst selling console to date.

Miyamoto confirmed that it's coming to Wii U which I do believe will happen but he never said it's ONLY coming to Wii U. They aren't going to flat out say they're moving game development to NX when they have at least one more holiday season ahead of them to try and make money off of the Wii U.

Not sure why you think I don't like the Wii U because it's easily my most played console that I've gotten the most use out of (besides possibly the 3DS which I haven't really played in a while). The Wii U is an underpowered machine with a terrible UI. It shouldn't feel like an event whenever I want to check my friend list or Miiverse, it should happen instantaneously.

Anyone who wants Zelda U already has a Wii U. Every time Nintendo releases a big title for Wii U people seem to think that it'll save the console when in reality if Smash Bros and Mario Kart coming out in the same year couldn't save it, Zelda certainly won't.

Yes, the Wii U is still getting first party support. They aren't going to completely halt game releases just because a new console might come out within the next year. That'd be ludicrous.

Overall I think you're just 14 af huh
Yeah... Your 1 year older than me but thats it if you meant the "Overall I think you're just 14 af huh". But honestly, I have forgot to mention the scott moffit guy. He made a quote saying that it will come by next year, and by terrible ui, I really don't know what you mean. Miiverse sure sucks but zelda wii u already has good graphic style and its being worked on to not have any glitches or anything like that, I think making the wii u much cheaper and bundling it with zelda will help a lot for the wii u to get more sales

Since the release of past Zelda games this year some Zelda fans are wondering were has Zelda U been.
Enjoy!

Zelda U has been confirmed next year! Yay!!! This game will come next year for the wii u. Not 2017. Zelda's birthday is next year, its the games 30th anniversary! Such good news! Nintendo has been making the game as best as it can be and it will utilize everything on the wii u hardware. Pretty excited, for the 25th anniversary, skyward sword released. They did some special things with that game, I am sure zelda u will be the ultimate legend of zelda game. Now lets hope they release more details soon in a Nintendo direct.

I think it is going to be amazing and I'm totally going to sleep outside of GameStop for the launch!

I'm thinking that the Wii U Zelda is gonna be just a Wii U version of the first game?

I'm thinking that the Wii U Zelda is gonna be just a Wii U version of the first game?
Yeah it is a wii u exclusive and it has already been confirmed for the wii u in 2016. I am so excited for this zelda game, along with twilight princess hd

I'm highly anticipating this game. Ever since I found out you can do dungeons in any order and saw the graphics I made it a must by. The design and freeze frame bow and arrow makes for amazing scenes. I guess my only problem with it is that it's taken so long but it's going to be worth the wait, I just know it

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
So it appeared on 2016 instead of 2014 and i really think its going to be a really great game if it took that much time to develop it took that much that people tought it was coming to NX instead of Wii U lol Y thats no sense but i can feel this is going to be one of Nintendos greatest games and i have some really strange speculations about this and also many questions waiting to be answered by nintendo

So it appeared on 2016 instead of 2014 and i really think its going to be a really great game if it took that much time to develop it took that much that people tought it was coming to NX instead of Wii U lol Y thats no sense but i can feel this is going to be one of Nintendos greatest games and i have some really strange speculations about this and also many questions waiting to be answered by nintendo
Nah, nintendo repeated many times that it was coming to the wii u, it is not coming to the nx. It has already been confirmed many times that it was a wii u exclusive. I think that it will use the gamepad a lot and hopefully utilize it a lot. This may be one of the biggest games on the wii u

Yea can't wait for Zelda WiiU ! Love the WiiU system wanted the system for all my past Wii games I loved like Go Vaction, Walk It Out and RuneFactory Tides of Destiny but got double the fun with the WiiU and now many games I've seen look awesome (besides Animal Crossing Amiibo festival u sure about this @.@) WiiU rocks!

How many times have they postponed the release date for this game? xD At least they're really taking the time to make Zelda Wii U the perfectly different experience for everyone. Time constrictions and software limitations have been a slight obstacle in the past, but I think Nintendo is finally able to create the LoZ of their dreams as well as our dreams. It's gonna be great! :D

Hello, I'm new here!

And I'm looking forward to getting this game for my Wii U.

I would be more than happy to experience the game once I do get it.

I can't wait any longer for this game to come out in 2016 when Nintendo announces it!

The last game I played was A Link Between Worlds, so I think I'll enjoy this new game!

Who thinks Linkle should be a playable character in this new game for any girls who are fans of the series? I think she could do Link's adventures and follow the exact storyline of the game. Who's with me on this?

Sounds good to me.

Back