The Battle Video/Analysis Topic

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
I remember that I saved my first battle against 3dsatackman (there was a while ago), so here's the code if you want to see it in-game:
UZ2G-WWWW-WWW4-7TC3

I uploaded the video the 02/01/2014, so don't expect me to have a team that-destroys-everything, since I got my game the 25th December 2013 !

Can you post videos of X and Y Pokèmon battles here too?

Can you post videos of X and Y Pokèmon battles here too?

Of course, just upload your Battle Video to the server, and paste the given code here ! No need to record it !

Of course, just upload your Battle Video to the server, and paste the given code here ! No need to record it !
Cool! How does it work?

Cool! How does it work?
First, you battle somebody. Second, when it asks you about if you want to save the video (You'll need the VS Recorder, don't know the name, since I'm on the French version), select 'Yes'.

Then, you go to PSS-> Connect to Internet... (The blue Wi-Fi icon), and, you select the VS Recorder from your inventory. Finally, select your video, and select "Upload to server...". The process might take a while depending on your connection.

You'll get a code (check the one I've posted before). Just paste it here, and you're done !

First, you battle somebody. Second, when it asks you about if you want to save the video (You'll need the VS Recorder, don't know the name, since I'm on the French version), select 'Yes'.

Then, you go to PSS-> Connect to Internet... (The blue Wi-Fi icon), and, you select the VS Recorder from your inventory. Finally, select your video, and select "Upload to server...". The process might take a while depending on your connection.

You'll get a code (check the one I've posted before). Just paste it here, and you're done !
It sounds good. I might upload some of my battle videos to my YouTube channel.

It sounds good. I might upload some of my battle videos to my YouTube channel.

You can't export them to YouTube, they are sent to Nintendo's server. But you can still post the code on your YouTube videos!

You can't export them to YouTube, they are sent to Nintendo's server. But you can still post the code on your YouTube videos!
Oh, OK.

Really, need to up this. That would be great if we could share some video codes between members. Also because of the simulation mode, who could really help !

Really, need to up this. That would be great if we could share some video codes between members. Also because of the simulation mode, who could really help !
I don't know how you would do it though...

I don't know how you would do it though...

You save the replay after battling somebody online in Pokémon X/Y, then you select the VS Recorder, you select "Upload to server...", you get the code and paste it here ! It's useful because you can also simulate the battle with your team using the code !

You save the replay after battling somebody online in Pokémon X/Y, then you select the VS Recorder, you select "Upload to server...", you get the code and paste it here ! It's useful because you can also simulate the battle with your team using the code !
Oh, OK. ;)

Edited Artisan's post with a link to a tutorial, :singing: If anyone wants to see one of the first battles I did in X/Y after getting the game, here's the code: 7NVW-WWWW-WWW6-RM4K

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Thanks Marc. (Don't know why it's not alerting me of the replies but I'm sure it will now) I'll upload some vids soon. Not soon enough to have you be ready to get your popcorn out and see them but they will be put on here. I have about 5-10 ish.

Sry for double posting. I just don't wanna forget to do this.
First Wi Fi Triple: YJBG-WWWW-WWW5-4RCN
Favorite Single Battle (A battle with Marc should top this one later): EKMG-WWWW-WWW5-L9GB
First Battle:
Revenge of First Battle:

Here's my latest video, a battle I made when waking up, for the April tournament:
F4ZG-WWWW-WWW7-XX2A
Or literally: "How to defeat somebody with one Pokémon remaining".

A multi-battle: Me and Nanamine Vs Dilawer and Omega_chocobo - L6DW-WWWW-WWW7-9U2A

My team (Omega_chocobo and Me vs Nanamine and Dilawer) lost in the first multi battle though (I should have saved it to share) :panda:

Battle with Supersei #Epic. Great game. 7CTG-WWWW-WWW8-XPBK

Back