:(

• Thread starter Zukrad
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zukrad

Zukrad

Just spam F-Air in the neutral and hope it works.
Towns Folk
So, as many of you noticed, I suck at maintaining a store...

I can't be connected most of the time, and I have to study a lot, so I have little to no time for the store, so I have decided to close it.

I will still be doing auctions, since they need less care from me, but the store will be closed (Which is a shame, becuase I actually really liked the idea)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3905, Gary Johnson, Bagel and 2 others
Reserved, you may post now

Mention any shiny doggo, and then bam, i'll be here.
*Future Spot*
EDIT: Any future LC teams?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24460
Well, here I sell Dex Pokémon, Breedjects, Battle Ready Pokémon, Shinies, Pokémon Teams, and I help you send Pokémon from 6th gen to 7th gen.
Zukrad, you're amazing.

Reactions: Zukrad
Mention any shiny doggo, and then bam, i'll be here.
*Future Spot*
EDIT: Any future LC teams?

Not sure yet... I didn't play LC that much last gen

But I will probably try

Lol, that aside, if someone purchased a team w/o owning the game, would that be problematic?

Lol, that aside, if someone purchased a team w/o owning the game, would that be problematic?
Of course it would be!! lol

I'm going to sell only Sun Moon teams and Pokémon

The only service related to ORAS will be the Pokébank transfer

Also, I added the Ditto Emporium

Last edited:
1 ditto catching kit please :p

1 ditto catching kit please :p
I wont be able to get one until Pokébank is released :v

Also, the shop is not open yet

I wont be able to get one until Pokébank is released :v

Also, the shop is not open yet
Well when it is open :p

Well when it is open :p
Hopefully the weekend of the 16 of december (I'm getting my 3DS back then)

Hopefully the weekend of the 16 of december (I'm getting my 3DS back then)
I fly out of country the very next day after lmao. Assuming I'm not busy with trip packing we could get that through

Do you sell just items? I don't need any Pokémon, just a bunch of items :p

Do you sell just items? I don't need any Pokémon, just a bunch of items :p
I don't think I will be selling items yet

Maybe once I have farmed enough Festival-whatever points, but meanwhile, there are a bunch of stores that sell items :)

I'm guessing you won't sell Pokemon in particular balls? Say, Beast Balls?

I'm guessing you won't sell Pokemon in particular balls? Say, Beast Balls?
Hmm, I was thinking about that, since I have several females in rare Pokéballs

The thing is, that I probably wont be part of the services, and ussualy will be a "free bonus", just because I happen to be using a female in a rare ball.

I guess if I have females in different balls, I will ask if you want a particular ball (lets say, you can choose from Ultraball, Nest Ball and Heavy Ball), but that's it

Hmm, I was thinking about that, since I have several females in rare Pokéballs

The thing is, that I probably wont be part of the services, and ussualy will be a "free bonus", just because I happen to be using a female in a rare ball.

I guess if I have females in different balls, I will ask if you want a particular ball (lets say, you can choose from Ultraball, Nest Ball and Heavy Ball), but that's it

Not sure if you know if already, but males now pass down their balls as well! 100% chance with a Ditto and 50% chance with a female of their same species. So females aren't the only option for cool balls. Anyway, tell me when you use your Love Ball! I'll probably want one of those, haha.

Not sure if you know if already, but males now pass down their balls as well! 100% chance with a Ditto and 50% chance with a female of their same species. So females aren't the only option for cool balls. Anyway, tell me when you use your Love Ball! I'll probably want one of those, haha.
Sure! I will keep in mind that

Update:

Since there is not an efficient way to get to level 100 like in ORAS, the BR mon part of the shop will be temporarily closed until we figure out how to farm levels efficiently :(

Soo, is it open yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back