• Start date

which Kingdom Hearts for the ps2?

• Total voters
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
@MellomanKH this is how you join.just talk about it

I really liked the demo of Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance so I would like to ask : What is the main plot of the Kingdom Hearts series ? Like for example the Legend of Zelda series is mostly about a boy saving the princess from a certain monster known as Ganon . So what is Kingdom Hearts :panda: ?

I really liked the demo of Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance so I would like to ask : What is the main plot of the Kingdom Hearts series ? Like for example the Legend of Zelda series is mostly about a boy saving the princess from a certain monster known as Ganon . So what is Kingdom Hearts :panda: ?[This game is similar to other rpg. You level up you unlock abilities and you fight bosses. So the main plot is the light vs darkness and the two colliding and stuff like that. Sorry if I wasn't specific. I tried my best to explain.

Has anyone played a final mix of a kingdom hearts game. By the way kingdom hearts 3 has new features of course and one of them is I think the ability to control vehicles. There is gameplay on youtube. There is also a trailer. It might have Frozen as one of the available worlds. I'm a little disappointed that its only on xbox one and ps4. I was hoping it would be on ps3 since they only released the 1.5 remix and the 2.5 remix,but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Has anyone played a final mix of a kingdom hearts game. By the way kingdom hearts 3 has new features of course and one of them is I think the ability to control vehicles. There is gameplay on youtube. There is also a trailer. It might have Frozen as one of the available worlds. I'm a little disappointed that its only on xbox one and ps4. I was hoping it would be on ps3 since they only released the 1.5 remix and the 2.5 remix,but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
Sorry i'm replying to a post that was 2 months ago but kingdom hearts 2.9 and a english version of kingdom hearts chi has been annouved so we should be getting KIngdom hearts hd dream drop distance,kingdom hearts 358/2 days and kingdom hearts re:coded,the handheld games for 2.9

Yeah you should just wait for 2.8. Sadly it's a PS4 exclusive.

I bought DDD but I thought I should go back and play some of the other games I missed, I'm stuck on Ds re Coded Ceberus battle.

I bought DDD but I thought I should go back and play some of the other games I missed, I'm stuck on Ds re Coded Ceberus battle.
i really should go back and play KH DDD i'm currently grinding for Xemnas and Ansem (I was level 37 i think and from the last time i'm level 50)

LOL I hated that battle

THIS IS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!
Lol since I first got the game I decided that Dream drop distance was my favorite of the four kingdom hearts games ive played.
I've played KH358/2, kh recoded, KH Chain of memories, and KH Dream Drop Distance.
These games were all nice but in Dream Drop Distance the different things you can do and use are fun and extremely useful. For example Flowmotion it lets you get anywhere u can go on the map plus you can attack with it, that's why I think it's extremely useful.
Another feature that's fun is Flick Rush I've succeeded in getting all the gold medals and have the highest rank possible its just difficult to do.
It would have been great if online multiplayer was a thing in kh ddd, unfortunately it isn't.

So old yet such big revival

Back