KH3D-DDD Story Time! Kingdom Hearts

• Thread starter Aura Knight
  • Start date

Which game do you think has the hardest compilation of secret bosses?

• Kingdom Hearts 358/2 (Anti forms, Optional Heartless, each other)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded (Buggy Roxas)

• Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (Julius)

• Total voters
Aura Knight

Aura Knight

Spirit of the West
Towns Folk
Hey, guys!

So, for my story today, I am going to tell you all about my experience with Kingdom Hearts.

I remember getting the first game. See, my parents would go out a lot, and we would get babysitters. One babysitter brought a copy of Kingdom Hearts with her, and she said we could have it.

For me, it was a very strange game. I saw my older brother battling these shadow thingies, and my Dad was in movies like Aladdin and Alice in Wonderland.

When I was able to play it on my own save file, I was kind of stoked. I played it and took down Darkside twice, but my real problems came from Traverse Town.

You see, I didn't know about potions or spells like Cure, so I just swung left and right, and if I died, I would ask my Dad for help. Plus, some of the bosses really scared me when I was little. Guard Armor, Trickmaster, Ursula, and Parasite, to name a few, were some of the meanest for me.

Now, you take that, and then you combine it with Riku. When you fight him in Hallow Bastion for the second time, things got crazy instantly, and I had some difficulty with him. So, in terms of what happened, I guess you could say my Dad was the one playing on my save for most of the time. Darkside never got to me, though, and the first and third forms of Ansem were things I could manage.

Skip to Kingdom Hearts 2. I remember getting this game as well. We were at the mall, and we saw Kingdom Hearts 2. So, we got it, and then we went home and started playing. In that game, I didn't struggle as much, but that's probably because that game was less strategy and more button-mashng. Plus, the option to play as Mickey when you died in some fights has helpful, too, but I still didn't understand spells and items, or form level-ups.

Then the Playstation disappeared for a while. I didn't know what had happened, but we couldn't play Kingdom Hearts for a while.

But then I got my 3DS, and with it, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded. Now, I was 11 or so when I got those, so I finally understood items, spells, and mechanics that were specific to each game. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 came along shortly afterwards, and the ending made me cry.

And then, my family rediscovered the Playstation 2! I finally got to play the games again after all those years! I got started, and did much better than when I was younger.

But my challenge didn't stop there. My ultimate goal for Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 was to beat Sephiroth, a boss that gave even my Dad a hard time. He beat him in Kingdom Hearts 2, but for the original, no one in my family defeated him.

When I finally beat him by myself in both games, I impressed my Dad for beating a boss he couldn't, and felt really good, but when I proposed to do all that again, on the hardest difficulty of each, he thought it was hard.

But I did it. I beat each game and the Sephiroths in each game on the hardest difficulty of each. I set a legacy.

Well, that's all! Bye!

Back