Closed Starry's Smash Bros. 4 Wii U US DLC!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Welcome to Starry's Smash Bros. 4 Wii U US DLC! In this shop, you can find some DLCs here. The DLC codes that are present atm are Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta and also Dream Land 64 stage. Please take a note, as my shop's title describes, these smashing DLC codes only works on US region Wii U.

To get one of these items, you have to pay me in the amount of Play Coins described below in a single payment, and take a note that this is no raffle/bidding thread. And don't bartering/exchange other stuff, or offering something in its place if you want to get the DLC code, because I'll refuse all of these. I hope you'll find what you're looking for in the list of items below.

List of items:
Lucas (for Wii U): SOLD!
Roy (for Wii U): Sold to Zukrad!
Ryu+Suzaku Castle (for Wii U): 525 PC
Dream Land 64 Stage (for Wii U): 225 PC
Cloud+Midgar Stage (for Wii U): 525 PC
Corrin (for Wii U): Sold to rawrrie!
Bayonetta+Umbra Clock (for Wii U): 525 PC

Last edited:
Reactions: Zukrad, Alex, Marc and 3 others
U will give you all my pc for Roy and all my future pc right now for roy

U will give you all my pc for Roy and all my future pc right now for roy

I'm sorry, but I afraid you have to give me the right amount (as in, 500 PC) in a single payment to be able to buy them :(

Reactions: Mikaya
With a new bump, I want to announce that to commemorate with the upcoming Smash Bros. DLC, I'll have my current DLC (Roy and Lucas) on limited-time discount, so that each of them will worth 300 PC! This promotion will be running until February 10th at midnight (as per GMT+7 timezone).

Hey if no one bids for them can I get lucas

Hey if no one bids for them can I get lucas

Um, you do realize that this is no bidding thread, right?

I need to get 300 play coins fast

Reactions: Starry Windy
Alright victini don't move I will be back as soon as I can try not to sell that Lucas first I will show my newbee @SSF around to get some coins, then I will help some kid-os with their technology questions, and finally I will hope to have a couple smash matches for play coins. Finally, I have a question, are you selling one or multiple codes? By this I mean if @Mello2002 is trying really hard to scam you and he buys DAT Lucas (just kidding mello) can I also have a Lucas? Please respond quick!

Alright victini don't move I will be back as soon as I can try not to sell that Lucas first I will show my newbee @SSF around to get some coins, then I will help some kid-os with their technology questions, and finally I will hope to have a couple smash matches for play coins. Finally, I have a question, are you selling one or multiple codes? By this I mean if @Mello2002 is trying really hard to scam you and he buys DAT Lucas (just kidding mello) can I also have a Lucas? Please respond quick!
well can I have Roy please and I'm not trying to scan and I would appreciate it if I could talk in peace without someone saying I'm trying to scan someone

Oh wait sorry I didn't read the whole text I'll let you have Lucas as long as I get roy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
Oh wait sorry I didn't read the whole text I'll let you have Lucas as long as I get roy
Gib this man a medal!

Reactions: Alpha Alien
Finally, I have a question, are you selling one or multiple codes?

Btw, these codes are only available once in my shop.

well can I have Roy please and I'm not trying to scan and I would appreciate it if I could talk in peace without someone saying I'm trying to scan someone

Of course you can get one, Mello, as long as you work hard for these Play Coins and give me the proper amount. You're in luck that there is a promo going on in my shop that you might be able to collect enough PC to get one :)

Welp.

I'll need to hurry and get 300pc then

i have 100 play coins. I'm tired

Reactions: Mikaya
I give up I'm not going to get it

Yo, adrian @Starry Windy , i got the coins, one lucas please, respond and i will pay. Just to double check these are Wiiu NA DLC codes, correct?

I give. Just wasted 30 play coins xD

Yo, adrian @Starry Windy , i got the coins, one lucas please, respond and i will pay. Just to double check these are Wiiu NA DLC codes, correct?

Okay, it's code green for Lucas Wii U DLC! Lemme check the receipt...

IMG_20160205_091120.jpg

Got a legit, working code. Thanks!

Reactions: Starry Windy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back