AC: NL Stalk Market Help

• Thread starter etrian_warrior
  • Start date
etrian_warrior

etrian_warrior

Now named "Popcorn" *gives popcorn*
Towns Folk
Ok, I can't seem to figure out whether or not duplication is still possible in AC:NL or not. Regardless, I am requesting help from someone who currently has (or can get to) a day in which Turnips sell for the highest price on the "Large Spike Scale" as to make money much easier. A price can be determined here or in PM, whatever works for you. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: So as of this moment I realised I was probably asking a lot. So all I am asking is that someone TTs to Sunday and opens their gates for me. Price still TBD afterwards.

Last edited:
In the welcome amiibo update, all cheats and glitches like that were patched out. I'm pretty bummed about the net glitch cuz that one was just for fun. So, no, you can't duplicate items anymore.

Okay finally an answer, I just kept hearing various responses such as using the same internet connection and that it was impossible so yeah. However, all the more reason for this thread. Running turnips over to a high selling town is now the simplest way to make the most money quickly then, as duplicating money is not possible and catching the stags gets quite annoying after awhile. So this thread comes to be a thing.

Bump. -_-

For the love of "Bump" -_-

Back