So, how are you feeling from that Final Smash Presentation?

• Thread starter MasterFluffy
  • Start date
I feel completely content. Corrin and Bayonetta's reveals were amazing and can't wait to try them out once they release. Their move sets were pretty darn sick to see in action as well. I don't think anyone saw these two coming, not even from a mile away lol. It's hard to believe that this is it as far as Smash goes. Daddy Sakurai ended it all with a bang.
Bayonetta was amazing. I'm not complying about Corrin, I like him/her and I want Fire Emblem Fates, but I didn't need Smash to persuade me. I like Corrin, but I can't help someone could've been better than Corrin.

Bayonetta was amazing. I'm not complying about Corrin, I like him/her and I want Fire Emblem Fates, but I didn't need Smash to persuade me. I like Corrin, but I can't help someone could've been better than Corrin.
He's got a chainsaw sword and transforms into a water dragon. That's all As in my book.

He's got a chainsaw sword and transforms into a water dragon. That's all As in my book.
But a 6th Fire Emblem character? I love Fire Emblem and I want the new game, and I will get Corrin, it's just feels like wasted space for a final presentation.

Well from my last posts in the smash community i of course was really excited for cloud. But as for the new two characters, i was a little disapointed that i didnt get who i hoped and i had no idea who they were but at the same time i guess they may be a good add to the team so i guess ill just have to wait and see for myself just how good or bad they really are when i use them but as for my opinions right now i dont really have one until i use them for myself

I swore for the first time in ages. I was so hyped that I think I disturbed my neighbors.... on another regard, I'm satisfied completely, but I think the dlc fighters menu is quite ugly on 3ds.

Great, I super hyped for bayonetta and her umbra clock stage.

Personally, I'm looking forward to how Corrin's decision to play Smash turns out to be, because Corrin looks quite well as a battler. However, I have somewhat mixed feelings about Bayonetta (um, it's anyone's opinion, though, don't judge).

Angry and happy.
I wanted Simon Belmont in, or someone representing castlevania, but I was still really happy because Bayonetta is in.

I'm happy with it, but still kinda upset with no Bandana Dee.

Corrin seemed a bit disappointing but now I really want to use her. I wanted to use Robin but couldn't grasp her play style but corrin is more of my type. And bayonetta! Oh boy can we rek people! Witch time can be spammable and can make for usefulness in stressful situations along with bat within. She also has some pretty sick combos that I intend on maximizing. Expect me to main her

I was very excited, heck I still am excited that Bayonetta made it into Smash. She was the one I voted for and I been hoping for years that she would make it in. Everything that I wrote in my vote for her appeared in the direct. Her moves copied over well, most of the song choices I wrote in made it through, the exact stage I asked for made it, she kept her weave moves and her summon as her final smash . I never thought she would have made it in . Her games didn't set the world on fire, she's too sexual, she uses guns and not really well known. I thought for a second it was her before her trailer since he used the word climax, but I brushed it off because I was dead certain that she would have never be in smash. So glad I was proven wrong and can't wait for her DLC and amiibo.

Oh and Corrin pretty cool too. His moveset is way different from the other FE people, so I think he's a great choice. I just thought he would been saved for the next smash.

I'm glad for the inclusion of every DLC character that they had announced last week. They worked hard to get these characters in so the least everyone can do is appreciate the fact that we have been receiving support for this game for over one year with only a few members of the development team intact

A... little disappointed actually...

Here are my opinions on the characters and stages...

Cloud: Who da heck is he? Limit Break? YAY!!!
Corrin: Kamawii? ( I'm not sure if that's how you spell his Japanese name... ) What kind of name is, Corrin? But... dragon is cool...
Bayonetta: You are my worst enemy! ARGHHHHH! But seems kinda fun...

Midgar: Kewlz
Bayonetta Stage: K...ewlz?

My vote was Bandana Dee BTW...

Well, I feel....CORRINE!!!!!

It was cool, but kind of disappointing for people that aren't interested in Bayonetta. It was a decent surprise though.

I love mewtwo and I was so happy to see him being added as a DLC. Just today I chose between Roy and Mewtwo for a DLC and I chose Mewtwo, no regrets XD. The pokemon in the smash bros game have always been my favorite and greninja being added to the roster in ssb4 was great and now mewtwo. The creators are really listening to the people.

We didnt get Rayman but we got Bayonetta so im happy

sad and happy so i cuz i dont frking dlc

when i saw corrin in the direct, i knew everything was going to be awesome and i wasn´t wrong, we also get bayonetta. things couldn´t get any better regarding dlc. all characters look original and unique due to their fighting styles. too bad not everyone thinks like that though.

I feel completely satisfied. People like Goku are from tv shows, not video games. Most characters requested were nothing that had to do with nintendo at all. Snake does not deserve to be in smash because none of his games are on the wii u, There is 1 crappy game on the 3ds but that was it.

3 characters that were significant is more than enough. With such a big roster, minor updates are all that is needed now. Sadly, after this game, there will be no new smash bros game so people should feel happy for so many characters and such an amazing smash bros finale.

Reactions: atomic_ian
Back