SMASHING GIVEAWAY BROS. for 3DS

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Erixsan I only just realized this after entering, but I don't have enough room on my 3DS/SD card to download the game, so please cancel out/ignore my entry. Thanks.

@Erixsan I only just realized this after entering, but I don't have enough room on my 3DS/SD card to download the game, so please cancel out/ignore my entry. Thanks.
I will wait a little before doing that.
If you have the chance to get another SD card (you can use more than in the system), tell me. If not, I will ignore it >.>

I don't think I'll have the chance. They're a bit pricy here ($15) and I don't know how to transfer the data I already have on it anyways.

I don't think I'll have the chance. They're a bit pricy here ($15) and I don't know how to transfer the data I already have on it anyways.
umm you know that you can save data back up any other digital games you have, delete them and when you want to play them again just re-download them and the save data just kicks in and opens back up your previous save data, so you should be able to download SSB but I maybe wrong. Maybe you just have a small memory SD card idk.

Entry now sent ! I'm officially in now :) !

Can someone tell me in the optional thing, do i have to send the face of the mii or the full body though? ^^

Can someone tell me in the optional thing, do i have to send the face of the mii or the full body though? ^^

Full Body would be better I guess (PS: But it's still good to have @Erixsan answer so you can be sure ;)).

Full Body would be better I guess (PS: But it's still good to have @Erixsan answer so you can be sure ;)).

Thanks, also the title of the entry what should be?

umm you know that you can save data back up any other digital games you have, delete them and when you want to play them again just re-download them and the save data just kicks in and opens back up your previous save data, so you should be able to download SSB but I maybe wrong. Maybe you just have a small memory SD card idk.

My memory card is the one that came with the 3DS and I think it's only 2 GB, which is less than the total file size of SSB anyway. Either way, I don't have a computer (I have one for school and it's school only) and my mom won't let me touch her Macbook. And even though we're both good with computers I doubt either of us know how to backup data like that, since prior to joining this community we always stuck with physical copies, and I only have, like, 1 digital game on the Wii U (and it has more data on it)

Can i plz plz plz join?
I really want super smash bros...

@Marius I believe you have to have 10 posts on your profile and it shows you don't have any

My memory card is the one that came with the 3DS and I think it's only 2 GB, which is less than the total file size of SSB anyway. Either way, I don't have a computer (I have one for school and it's school only) and my mom won't let me touch her Macbook. And even though we're both good with computers I doubt either of us know how to backup data like that, since prior to joining this community we always stuck with physical copies, and I only have, like, 1 digital game on the Wii U (and it has more data on it)
Aight I see well why don't you borrow a 4GB sd card from a friend. Btw you don't need a pc to back up the games the option is already on the 3ds and I believe the same goes for the Wii U.

Full body is better, but if you want to send the face is okay.

Can i plz plz plz join?
I really want super smash bros...
Can you even read the rules?
You can't just signup and ask for entering a giveaway without even read first >.>

Oh I got it. Well, bad news it seems.

Aight I see well why don't you borrow a 4GB sd card from a friend. Btw you don't need a pc to back up the games the option is already on the 3ds and I believe the same goes for the Wii U.
You can't backup individual games, but you can use another memory.
Still, any try is useless considering the 2GB space.

Nah, my birthday is 2 months away and my mom is letting me have a little bit of choice on a present so I might just get SSB by then, and if not, oh well. Not a huge deal. I never really play much other than Animal Crossing anymore anyways.

Maybe yes, maybe not... I'm not sure if able I will be yet.
I have other 3DS titles on mind.

Sure.
But Persona Q is 50 bucks, you will need 10 extra >.>
I'm getting collectors edition, so actually I'd need 40 more :p But I mean I'm saving up for it so this will save a me a ton of money xD

I entered now :cool:

Is there an option to win a download code for the European version?

Favourite and least favourite character in from what?

Favourite and least favourite character in from what?
From Smash bros 4 , i had that question to XD

I'm officially in the game :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back