Challenge Smash 4 amiibo Level 100 Challenge

• Thread starter Iso Kilo
  • Start date
Iso Kilo

Iso Kilo

Sonic 1 Hacker
Towns Folk
Ok, some of you in the comments are going to tell me "Oak amiibos cap at 50 there's no way you can have a level 100 amiibo." Well my friend let me just tell you that the visible number caps at 50, it is indeed possible to have a level 100 amiibo, I have a level 100 Mario, I can't beat him without 2 other people helping me (I also have a Splatoon amiibo despite owning a 2DS, but that's irrelevant right now.) So if you have a level 100 amiibo why don't you "Show me your moves!" you can make a video or take a picture of the results screen if you win I give you 5 Pc (your reward may be delayed if I don't have enough Pc to hand out.) But if you lose you give me 3 Pc. Rules: Customs are allowed because your amiibo is just a custom CPU really, turn off all items, no scrolling or shifting stages (Mario Maker Stage, Prism Tower etc.) if your amiibo has crouch healer turn it off or replace it because I don't want to watch a Bowser or whoever twerk the whole video.

Have fun ;)

What are we supposed to do again?

Ok, some of you in the comments are going to tell me "Oak amiibos cap at 50 there's no way you can have a level 100 amiibo." Well my friend let me just tell you that the visible number caps at 50, it is indeed possible to have a level 100 amiibo, I have a level 100 Mario, I can't beat him without 2 other people helping me (I also have a Splatoon amiibo despite owning a 2DS, but that's irrelevant right now.) So if you have a level 100 amiibo why don't you "Show me your moves!" you can make a video or take a picture of the results screen if you win I give you 5 Pc (your reward may be delayed if I don't have enough Pc to hand out.) But if you lose you give me 3 Pc. Rules: Customs are allowed because your amiibo is just a custom CPU really, turn off all items, no scrolling or shifting stages (Mario Maker Stage, Prism Tower etc.) if your amiibo has crouch healer turn it off or replace it because I don't want to watch a Bowser or whoever twerk the whole video.

Have fun ;)

"Oak amiibos cap at 50 there's no way you can have a level 100 amiibo"

The max level IS 50, can they keep learning? yes, but the level of an amiibo is how strong they are, not how much they know

"Oak amiibos cap at 50 there's no way you can have a level 100 amiibo"

The max level IS 50, can they keep learning? yes, but the level of an amiibo is how strong they are, not how much they know
I can determine that my amiibo is at a max level (assuming it's 100) because I fought it 50 times (not in a row and it's not exact but around that number) and it always started off with Down Special, Up Ariel, Combo and a Grab this was the same thing every time if I were to walk towards him (unfortunately that makes battles very bland).

I can determine that my amiibo is at a max level (assuming it's 100) because I fought it 50 times (not in a row and it's not exact but around that number) and it always started off with Down Special, Up Ariel, Combo and a Grab this was the same thing every time if I were to walk towards him (unfortunately that makes battles very bland).
That... is not how it works...

Back