KH3D-DDD Should Kingdom Hearts 3D be multiplayer?

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date

Should we be able to go online?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't give a crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ZeroBlast

ZeroBlast

The Swordsman
Towns Folk
Hey I wanted to ask a question. Should there be an online multiplayer mode on Kingdom Hearts 3D? I know they have the flick rush minigame, but I mean like being able to fight other players with Sora and Riku and all that stuff. I would really love to have that. What do you guys think?

Yes , that would be very exciting if the game had a multiplayer because I personally think that it is a must for every game :D But still , I think that the game is more fit for a single-player game , same goes for wanting a online multiplayer for The Legend of Zelda .

But some sort of minigame would be great :)

Yes , that would be very exciting if the game had a multiplayer because I personally think that it is a must for every game :D But still , I think that the game is more fit for a single-player game , same goes for wanting a online multiplayer for The Legend of Zelda .

Yeah I do agree. It seems hard to make a good multiplayer Kingdom Hearts game. Although it would be nice to have more minigames to play against other people. Like maybe a racing minigame or some sort of puzzle minigame. Do they have more than just the flick rush? I don't think so but I'm just checking.

An online multiplayer for my favorite 3Ds game would be awsome. Especially if they made Flick Rush an online game. You would have a wide variety of people to fight against. You could fight against your online friends. What's not to like about this idea it's like the best idea I've ever heard. All in all yeah it should be done. Head this Square Enix it's a good idea

It could be an good idea about having multiplayer for kingdom hearts 3d but look at how kingdom hearts 365/2 days when the player played as Roxas and the other player pick a character that they want that's in the game. That was a bad idea for that game because it was no fun with just doing the same missions that the player played in the game. On the other hand, it can be successful because it would not be a whole selection of characters in the game

well talking about zelda just look at triforce heroes, it looks amazing
for kingdom hearts it could be great if they design it well

I don't actually have the game right now (used to have it), but if it was more like BBS (duels, challenges, minigames, racing, etc.) and at the same time online instead of just local, it would be awesome!

It could be an good idea about having multiplayer for kingdom hearts 3d but look at how kingdom hearts 365/2 days when the player played as Roxas and the other player pick a character that they want that's in the game. That was a bad idea for that game because it was no fun with just doing the same missions that the player played in the game. On the other hand, it can be successful because it would not be a whole selection of characters in the game
I don't actually have 365/2 days so I don't know how good the multiplayer is. But some mini games would be cool. Another thing that could be fun is a mode where 2 players fight each other. It would probably be really hard to pull off since kingdom hearts is one of those games that can't really be multiplayer. But they are making Unchained X. But it isn't going to be like the others obviously. I don't think they can make a good kingdom hearts multiplayer game.

I don't actually have the game right now (used to have it), but if it was more like BBS (duels, challenges, minigames, racing, etc.) and at the same time online instead of just local, it would be awesome!

What Tho says is right, if it would be like Birth By Sleep. With an Arena Mode that allows you to fight rounds of Dream Eaters, and possibly a PVP part similar to Birth By Sleep's Mirage Arena. Also probably something like 358/2 Days' Mission mode, where players can do Co-Op Missions, possibly from the Campaign Mode. Maybe even some type of Boss Rush as well!
However, this won't happen because it's not exactly that easy to make a new Multiplayer mode, especially when Square Enix is busy with Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts 3... However I'm sure it can become some type of 3DS Homebrew.

What Tho says is right, if it would be like Birth By Sleep. With an Arena Mode that allows you to fight rounds of Dream Eaters, and possibly a PVP part similar to Birth By Sleep's Mirage Arena. Also probably something like 358/2 Days' Mission mode, where players can do Co-Op Missions, possibly from the Campaign Mode. Maybe even some type of Boss Rush as well!
However, this won't happen because it's not exactly that easy to make a new Multiplayer mode, especially when Square Enix is busy with Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts 3... However I'm sure it can become some type of 3DS Homebrew.
That actually sounds really good! As the diehard KH fan I am I really would like something like this! BBS' arena and Days' mission mode. Actually it can happen because a lot of people are demanding something like that

That would be amazing if you could do that with the story mode or like kid Icarus, against other players.

Back