Should i get Pokemon X or Y

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Should I get Pokemon x or Y and what is the diference? also is it worth it or is it just a silly game? it looks like a cool game but i am not sure.

I like Pokemon Y its better to me, because it have exclusive Charizardite Y and Mewtwonite Y, they look more cool, and i always choose the 2 version.

I like Pokemon Y its better to me, because it have exclusive Charizardite Y and Mewtwonite Y, they look more cool, and i always choose the 2 version.
well, it's still possible to get those items via trade. So if you liked the x exclusives and those were the only y exclusives you liked, you could trade the x exclusive items for the y exclusive items

I think I will get X because all my friends have Y. and then i will be able to trade easy. and then if it is simaler we can trade X or Y for a while and see which we like better.

I think I will get X because all my friends have Y. and then i will be able to trade easy. and then if it is simaler we can trade X or Y for a while and see which we like better.
Easy trade isn't that much of an issue unless you have no wireless connection to connect to GTS. And there's no difference other than version exclusives.

i got x Thought id like a fairy legendary

i got x Thought id like a fairy legendary
Yeah, the Fairy legendary Xerneas has some pretty good strategy to go with it. For example, you could use Power Herb Geomancy and bring Special Attack, Speed, and Special Defense to 3x in one turn

Yeah, the Fairy legendary Xerneas has some pretty good strategy to go with it. For example, you could use Power Herb Geomancy and bring Special Attack, Speed, and Special Defense to 3x in one turn

i have a question. if you get say x and then a friend gives you a y pokemon can you still play the y pokemon on the x game? and can you get the special y pokes on the x game?

i have a question. if you get say x and then a friend gives you a y pokemon can you still play the y pokemon on the x game? and can you get the special y pokes on the x game?
Uh yeah, you're allowed to use Yveltal in Pokemon X if you trade for it. It's only a matter of which pokemon you'll encounter in the game. Also, for most if not all the cases no, you can't encounter the y exclusive pokemon in Pokemon X.

There's no big difference as you already know. Only thing you should think about is the Legendary, get the version whose Legendary looks better to you.

There's no big difference as you already know. Only thing you should think about is the Legendary, get the version whose Legendary looks better to you.
Are the legendary pokemon the ones on the front of the case the red thing or the blue deer? or are they something diferent

It's not just the legendary. There are some pokemon in the game that are exclusive to either version. Also, there are some X megastones and Y megastones.

Are the legendary pokemon the ones on the front of the case the red thing or the blue deer? or are they something diferent
Yes the ones on the cover are the Mascot legendary Pokemon for each version. Get the version whose legendary attracts you most. Both have the same stats.
It's not just the legendary. There are some pokemon in the game that are exclusive to either version. Also, there are some X megastones and Y megastones.
Getting regular version exclusive pokes and megastones is not a difficult feat but getting the legendary may be a bit tiring, but it's not impossible either.

Yes the ones on the cover are the Mascot legendary Pokemon for each version. Get the version whose legendary attracts you most. Both have the same stats.

Getting regular version exclusive pokes and megastones is not a difficult feat but getting the legendary may be a bit tiring, but it's not impossible either.
No, getting the legendary probably isn't too bad if you chose to trade off the legendary you got I'd imagine. But yeah, for now trading Scizors for legendaries seems to work fine.

Also wow, that's a pretty cool thing Nintendo did with that. I assume Zygarde's stats are a bit higher though?

No, getting the legendary probably isn't too bad if you chose to trade off the legendary you got I'd imagine. But yeah, for now trading Scizors for legendaries seems to work fine.

Also wow, that's a pretty cool thing Nintendo did with that. I assume Zygarde's stats are a bit higher though?
Yeah, that's true but still getting a legendary for a legendary is not a good deal. xD I'm not sure about Zygarde's stats.

I like the red pokemon x game pokemon. but i wonder what type they are? it looks like the x game is a fling fire type. but what is the y pokemon

I think you should get Xerneas since you can beat Yveltal with that and many Dragon Types.
Zygarde can technically beat Xerneas since it's affect Aura Break so yeah. I have a Scizor with Mega Stone currently won't sell it though. Y has more megastones I think. Yveltal is Dark/Flying and Xrneas is Fairy just saying stackman.

Pokemon Y is an amazing continue to the Pokemon Series.. The Yvetal in Pokemon Y is almost invincible to anything but Xernaes I suggest the series to all Pokemon fans! :D It's one of my favorites but the post-game content is pretty bad, it's not very long.

Pokemon Y is an amazing continue to the Pokemon Series.. The Yvetal in Pokemon Y is almost invincible to anything but Xernaes I suggest the series to all Pokemon fans! :D It's one of my favorites but the post-game content is pretty bad, it's not very long.
Yveltal is hardly invincible to almost anything. In competitive play, there are multiple ways to bring down Yveltal (like any other legendary). Post-game content probably isn't that much because of the emphasis on competitive play

Back