KH3D-DDD Should I get Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance?

• Thread starter Hikki
  • Start date

?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hikki

Hikki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I haven't played this one yet and I have some knowledge on Kindgon Hearts's storyline and such. I want to get the next Pokemon Game to go out and also maybe Super Smash Bros. Is it worth the money? Let me know why I should get it since I have played same of other games. :p

If your not really into fighting games like Super Smash Brothers then i would really say get the game because I tried it and it was very amazing , I think that you'll like it too . I don't really think another Pokemon game might come now anytime soon maybe in a few years but that is quite long >.<

There is also a demo in the eShop so I suggest that you try it if you haven't so yeah :p
Smash is best for multiplayer purposes so that is a nice choice when you have different people and friends to play with :D

If your not really into fighting games like Super Smash Brothers then i would really say get the game because I tried it and it was very amazing , I think that you'll like it too . I don't really think another Pokemon game might come now anytime soon maybe in a few years but that is quite long >.<

There is also a demo in the eShop so I suggest that you try it if you haven't so yeah :p
Smash is best for multiplayer purposes so that is a nice choice when you have different people and friends to play with :D
Oh there is a demo :O I will play. Depnding on my experince on this "demo" I will get it first then. :D I still REALLY want to get Super Smash Bros. :mad: still need to choose which to get ::banghead::banghead::banghead: Help! @Sora and Roxas tell me the new features pls! I don't use 3D much because it kills my eye :blackeye: I won't get the new 3ds though cause I can't :panda:

Oh there is a demo :O I will play. Depnding on my experince on this "demo" I will get it first then. :D I still REALLY want to get Super Smash Bros. :mad: still need to choose which to get ::banghead::banghead::banghead: Help! @Sora and Roxas tell me the new features pls! I don't use 3D much because it kills my eye :blackeye: I won't get the new 3ds though cause I can't :panda:
Well , I want Smash that bad too :p

well i would first play both demos first to see which one is better.tell meonce you played both

but i would suggest getting kingdom hearts 3d instead of smash 3ds cause smash 3ds is kinda boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
but i would suggest getting kingdom hearts 3d instead of smash 3ds cause smash 3ds is kinda boring.
Smash is not boring D: :facepalm:

if i could i would ship it to you Jack that's how boring it is

I agree with Jack on this one. Smash is really fun unlike most games, there isn't a storyline and you can "create" your own story basically through punching people :D Plus there is a lot of muliplayer and you can play with a whole lot of people. I still need to know why exactly I should get it though.

I agree with Jack on this one. Smash is really fun unlike most games, there isn't a storyline and you can "create" your own story basically through punching people :D Plus there is a lot of muliplayer and you can play with a whole lot of people. I still need to know why exactly I should get it though.
Everyone has their decisions

Get it for the reason that many people here also play it so it would be very exciting to play with others . Also the fun classic mode and the unique playstyle of it makes it an amazing game . Also because of its online multiplayer feature . You'll be basically playing it for hours and the fun wouldn't end for a long time . That is why sometimes I prefer games with the multiplayer online feature because it is fun to play with your friends online far away and Single Player games usually stops the excitement after beating the game .

Don't get me wrong , Kingdom Hearts is an amazing series :D

I have kingdom hearts it is a fun game with mickey, donald duck, and some others. I play it four times a week it is fun I beat the game yesterday it is hard in some parts it took me 3 weeks to beat. It Is reaally hard sometimes.

-King Leinad

Hmm, if you find yourself dizzy playing 3D games with camera adjustment (like Ocarina of time, Kid Icarus, Monster Hunter), then I guess you should really try the demo first. Dream drop distance is a whirlwind of battles and strategic moves. But if you want a story-heavy game, you should really consider this one.

I have kingdom hearts it is a fun game with mickey, donald duck, and some others. I play it four times a week it is fun I beat the game yesterday it is hard in some parts it took me 3 weeks to beat. It Is reaally hard sometimes.

-King Leinad
Did you beat julius the secret boss in traverse town?

I beat him. It took me a few tries to beat him but its easier if you're on a higher level but I beat him when I was on lvl70.Oh yeah and the reward for beating him is the ultima weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is defiantly worth it! One thing that sucks is that it has only two files. The problem is I have to share it with my brother! He doesn't even play Kingdom Hearts in the first place! Back to the point, you should get it. I highly recommend it!

Yes this game is very fun. I loved the demo! There is lots and lots of action in this game. You can be sora, he has a key has a weapon. Sora can also use many other attacks in this beautiful game. I suggest you get this game to any kingdom hearts fan and they will have loads and loads of fun playing this game.

Dude, you have to play ALL the Kingdom Hearts series before playing DDD, and you'll still be lost, 'cause KH is the most complex game story ever made.
I'm a big fan, but Dream Drop Distance has good things and bad things:

Good things:
- Fast-paced action-RPG with flying combos and wall-jumping.
- New Disney Worlds.
- Playing with Sora and Riku.
- 3D explains A LOT of things (that's why I recommend you play the other titles before).

Bad things:
- Dream-Eater system is horrible ¬¬ I miss Donald and Goofy.
- The Drop system could be better implemented.
- Some systems, like fusing abilities, could return from older titles.
- There are so few worlds...

Pretty sure you decided on it by no but my two cents on it is yeah. Great game and might've dropped in price by now. And also a vital part in the story when KH3 finally come out. So I recommend it.

I'd say get pokemon, but Kingdom Hearts 3D is really fun. All the world's such as Tron, Pinocchio, etc are BLAST to play through, the bosses are fun, and all the characters make me giggle. They did very well in talking, in fact, they have real voices. Though, it gets to the point that if you fight monsters in the new world you unlocked you die, but if you fight monsters in the last world you played, you can't level up. You get stuck.

Dude, you have to play ALL the Kingdom Hearts series before playing DDD, and you'll still be lost, 'cause KH is the most complex game story ever made.
I'm a big fan, but Dream Drop Distance has good things and bad things:

Good things:
- Fast-paced action-RPG with flying combos and wall-jumping.
- New Disney Worlds.
- Playing with Sora and Riku.
- 3D explains A LOT of things (that's why I recommend you play the other titles before).

Bad things:
- Dream-Eater system is horrible ¬¬ I miss Donald and Goofy.
- The Drop system could be better implemented.
- Some systems, like fusing abilities, could return from older titles.
- There are so few worlds...

There's quite a few worlds! I mean, I don't know how many more worlds they could of added on the 3DS.

After playing a while, it gets highly boring.

Reactions: dj22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back