Bravely Default Should I get Bravely Default?

• Thread starter kelseymarie805
  • Start date
K

kelseymarie805

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
So, for a little while now I've been debating on whether or not I should get Bravely Default, I want it, and I've heard some good reviews on it and I know a lot of ppl love it, I just don't know for sure if I wanna spend the money on it or not (it prob wouldn't be for awhile). I just a 3DS pretty recently and I'm obsessed with AC:NL and Fantasy Life (I don't have many games). Idk how to explain my taste in games honestly, so I know that isn't helpful, but I guess to help I'll say that I love all the different job options and such of Fantasy Life, and how much there is to do in the game.

Well I have Bravely Default and its an awesome game but with it being so close to Final Fantasy Explorers coming out I would honestly just wait for that. However if you do get Bravely Default, it is really awesome and it would also prepare you for when they finally release Bravely Second in NA.

Reactions: kelseymarie805
Yeah, I have this same question

Well I have Bravely Default and its an awesome game but with it being so close to Final Fantasy Explorers coming out I would honestly just wait for that. However if you do get Bravely Default, it is really awesome and it would also prepare you for when they finally release Bravely Second in NA.

Yeah, I mean it looks good but I really, really, REALLY want Final Fantasy Explorers, it looks amazing and I kinda feel like it would be more suit to my personal taste (which I'm kinda figuring out I guess). Also I downloaded the demo and my gosh I'm literally the worst. xDD Like for real I couldn't get past the first enemies (I'm really bad I know) even after trying every thing I could think of!!

which demo? The Bravely Default demo or the Final Fantasy Explorers?

which demo? The Bravely Default demo or the Final Fantasy Explorers?

Bravely Default, Final Fantasy Explorers isn't out yet.......

Oh yea I played the Demo before and its more difficult than the actual game the game takes it a tad bit easier on you and at least lets you get the basics before throwing you under the bus

Oh yea I played the Demo before and its more difficult than the actual game the game takes it a tad bit easier on you and at least lets you get the basics before throwing you under the bus
Wondered why it was so hard, but yeah it threw you under the bus... That sounds really really funny, huh. But final fantasy explorers, do you think it will be as good as the main series ? I'm not gonna pay $40 for a new game when I have yet to get $20 ff7, god bless my soul

Reactions: kelseymarie805
Sounds like I don't suck as much as the demo is just hard in general, but I was kinda wondering if it was hard for other people. But yeah, it's really, REALLY hard, idk what the hell I'm supposed to do besides attack, and it's boring going into fights and being stuck in them until all the characters in your team die. I wanna be able to fight them and have some action........

I prefer fire emblem. But it's a JRPG and fire emblem is an RPG so yeah there's some bias.

Wondered why it was so hard, but yeah it threw you under the bus... That sounds really really funny, huh. But final fantasy explorers, do you think it will be as good as the main series ? I'm not gonna pay $40 for a new game when I have yet to get $20 ff7, god bless my soul
Yea that sounds about right lol and it looks as good as main series games. but I'm waiting for the FFVII remake to come out. They did a complete overhaul of the entire game, Graphics, battle system, you name it they made it better.

Back