Should I buy a 3DS?

• Thread starter dfarmer2001
  • Start date
dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I am wondering if I should buy a 3DS? I have seen people with 3DS and how it goes 3D and all that, but is it really worth the money? Are there any good games to play on it? Please let me know what you think so I will know whether to buy it or not.
Thanks!

Yes there a very great games on it like street fighter, dead or alove, tekken, and pokemon......but I dont see the 3d though, maybe its just my eyes going bad.

I am wondering if I should buy a 3DS? I have seen people with 3DS and how it goes 3D and all that, but is it really worth the money? Are there any good games to play on it? Please let me know what you think so I will know whether to buy it or not.
Thanks!

Why does this question even exists ? Of course you should get one ! It has an awesome library of games, the 3D (when it is exploited) can be great, and most of the games on it are amazing and long enough to keep you playing for at least a week (depending on how many hours you play it. An example: Pokémon X/Y took me 50-60 hours to beat it, that's quite a nice number of hours).

So, yes, it is worth the money, and if you need a good game on it, or if you wish to play with people here, go with Mario Kart 7 or Pokémon X/Y. Tournaments for these games are held quite often, and it might be a good idea if you want to have some fun playing online.

Also, note: the 3DS XL has a bigger lifetime (battery) than the regular 3DS, but she's more expensive.

Reactions: 18
Why does this question even exists ? Of course you should get one!

My thoughts exactly. My question is why wouldn't someone want a 3DS? Of course being a 3DS focused forum, there are already a multitude of posts detailing all its great games. Why not read what's already been written?

Thanks!
You should buy it but only after you've researched about what type of games are available. There are a lot of great games on 3DS (Pokemon, Zelda, etc) but ask yourself if those are the games you like. If you're into sports games like me then buy something else because 3DS doesn't have any good sports games, the same goes for First-Person Shooter games like Call of Duty, etc

You should buy a 3ds. between pokemon XY/ORAS AC:NL SM3DL, thew is a game for you, and withbgames like super smash bros, there really is jo reason not to

The 3D is really just an extra feature. Overall though, the 3DS is Nintendo's best handheld ever. It is much more powerful than the DS and the games are much more expansive and prettier. There's also a solid library of games and many more are still coming out. It's definitely worth the money, and if you are patient, you will find the 3DS on sale and often bundled with a game. The 3DS XL is also another option and it's basically the same thing. Even though I have the original 3DS, I would recommend you buy a 3DS XL because it's pretty much better in every way. The only downside is that it has a lower pixel density than the 3DS so somethings might seem a bit blurry. If you want to save some money, you could also get the 2DS which is a 3DS without 3D. It's a great console and I definitely recommend buying it.

I bought a 3DS XL with Pokemon Y and Fire Emblem: Awakening and I regret NOTHING :p

I have a Cosmos Black 3DS and honestly even without being able to play with a lot of people (I'm not sure if more than like 5 people near me have one, but hey, I hardly ever talk to the Nintendo fans in my area tbh) it's a lot of fun. I'll occasionally go online and it's even better. GET ONE, LAD.

I got pokemon y with it..........

I REGRET NOTHING GET IT.

Reactions: TheSuperKid
I got pokemon y with it..........

I REGRET NOTHING GET IT.
These words were just stolen from my mouth. :cool:

If you really like to play games, you should buy one. The best of all is that you can take it wherever you want as you don't have the needed of play with electicity conection, you just use the console battery. Related to games, you have plenty of games to play, it depends on your interest, anyway it is a big variety of games.

Yeah you should totally buy a 3ds,the new one in particular.It has good games like pokemon Omega Ruby and fighting games like Super Smash Bros and more exciting games.Plus it is portable,not very heavy and comes with a set of applications which some you can get on the e-shop.Plus when you are thinking of getting a new game for it,you could just put the money you want into the 3ds with a credit card or e-shop cards and buy the game you want.

I think the 3ds xl is a worthy console because of the great games it can offer you, just think about mario games like 3d land, kart7, new super mario bros 2, luigi's mansion. Besides other great titles like Monster hunter 3 ultimate, kid icarus uprising, yoshi's new island, kirby triple deluxe, super smash bros. In addition to the onlie features that allows you to play onlie

You should buy a 3ds. If you don't want the 3d, buy a 2ds. More than the 3d, the games are AWESOME!!! You should take pokemon Omega Ruby, Super Smash Bros and Animal Crossing New Leaf

Buy a 3ds. It worth every cent of it. The games and the 3d are just awesome. And just what more do you want than that? The online play adds more spice. Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokemon Y are the best game to me.

if you dont have a lot of $ then 2ds more $ 3ds and games mhu;).

Back