1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. 3DS Pedia Guest Message

Get 3DS and Wii U eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners. Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Shiny pokemon here !

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi & Planning Plaza' started by kkkkk, Dec 6, 2016.

1. minecraft_e_r

minecraft_e_r In an alternate universe where Pokemon exists Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    9 coins
    well, as long as stats are fine, im good. Also, How did you get the exploit? was it using an outside method such as editing the cartage on a computer, or manipulation?
  2. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    218 coins
    @kkkkk So you can get any Pokemon a shiny in S/M?
  3. MysticFantasy

MysticFantasy The Kingdom Hearts Addict PediasMistressOfMagic

Play Coins:
    7 coins
    I want a 100% legit Pokémon not using codes or cheats if codes r used even to mAke them shiny it's still considered hacking by pedia rules
  4. MysticFantasy

Play Coins:
    7 coins
    I believe he said X and Y I checked specifically to see if Litwick could be caught in x and y which it can be
  5. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    218 coins
    Ah. Didn't know it was XY.
  6. Hayleia

Hayleia Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,134 coins
    @MysticFantasy, with these two quotes here, you can see what I meant with «It also depends on people's definition of a "hacked Pokemon"» :p
    But yeah I know people share your definition, that's why you never saw me open a shiny shop, I know that even though these shiny Pokemon are "100% legit" from the game's point of view, I did not obtained them in a "100% legit" way.

Anyway, @minecraft_e_r, all my 3DS systems have custom firmwares, I can run patched games or cheats supported by NTR. And there are cheats for Sun/Moon obviously. And you can't even imagine how many game-ruining cheats there are. Like "all shinies", "all pokeballs have 100% success rate", "pokemon spawner", "experience modifier", just these four ones together allow you to just have a shiny lvl100 Lunala from the beginning to storm through the story then complete your pokedex with shiny Pokemon only... Read: "not play the game".

But whatever, there are also cheats that ruin the game a lot less, like "walk faster", "rematch trainers", "unlock all clothes", "teleport" (you don't teleport everywhere, only in the same zone, but that's still really convenient when you're trying to XP or catch a Pokemon and have to switch between the PokeCenter and grass all the time), this kind of stuff.

Some already know I cheated to get clothes :p No but seriously, what's the point in having a game that allows you to customize your character but you only get to actually choose your clothes once you finished the game? It doesn't make any sense, I don't want to play 80% of the time with ugly clothes and then only be able to wear what I want...
    I also use the teleport cheat because I don't like running around like a fool.
    I only used the "all shiny" on Ditto to test Transform. I'm not saying I won't use it again if I find a Pokemon that looks a lot better shiny than normal, but for now I didn't. And in any case, I wouldn't trade them to people who don't know how I got them.
    I sometimes use the "100% success rate pokeball" when I want a Pokemon in a specific Pokeball (for example, I catched a Pichu the "regular" way, but then I wanted a Pikachu in an honor ball, so I sos-chained a Pikachu (with another Pichu) and catched it with a honor ball with the 100% rate since I basically already owned a Pikachu with my Pichu, and honor balls have a low success rate and cost 10 regular Pokeballs so I didn't want to waste them. And I most likely will do the same with Lunala, I'll catch it a first time the "regular way" with Balls with roughly the same rate as a Moon Ball, then I'll exit the game without saving and I'll use the cheat to force it into the Moon Ball Oak gave me).
    And I never used the pokemon spawner or the exp modifier.
  7. Leaandro15

Leaandro15 The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    151 coins
    My fc is 1778-9980-4210
  8. MysticFantasy

Play Coins:
    7 coins
    I know ppl do this I'm just saying it's not ok by pedia rules but hey do what u want this was directed at the owner of the shop not u as I don't want him to be dunked on because he didn't follow pedia rules.
  9. Hayleia

Hayleia Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,134 coins
    Don't worry, I know it wasn't aimed at me, but sometimes I just feel like writing :p
  10. kkkkk

kkkkk New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    I'll continue the riolu's eggs...
  11. kkkkk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    I don't have pokemon sun or moon.
  12. MysticFantasy

Play Coins:
    7 coins
  13. MysticFantasy

Play Coins:
    7 coins
    A
    shiny honedge please
  14. kkkkk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    I'll try to find a honedge after the riolu.
  15. Tanner

Tanner I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    16 coins
    Wouldbi be able to get a shiny vulpix by any chance?
  16. kkkkk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    Yes but after the riolu and the honedge.
  17. Tanner

Tanner I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    16 coins
    Im in no rush, thanks so much!