Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final (aka SMT IV: Apocalypse)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
the references to older SMT games
I finished SMT 2 a few days ago and it totally wiped me out, and then I saw certain screens of Final which have a great resemblence to this one.
I want Final NOW!

I got locked into the neutral route in the first SMT IV and I realized I was never gonna do the side quests so I dropped it. I probably would still buy this though

Good news \o/

The game is coming to North America and it'll be called "Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse".

Reactions: Theresia and Blue Knight
Great news indeed!
Now, let's wait for an European release date... hoping it won't be a year and half after the American one like for SMT IV. >_<"

Please Atlus!! :coffee::coffee:
We need SMT games in Europe! I like SMT games! These have a very good story and great characters! I wish this game come to Eu. :sorry::sorry::unsure:

E3 trailer guys :

Reactions: Blue Knight
I just hope it gets released in Europe too somehow! I started SMT IV all over again and I really want this too! I hate how all these company rivalries and stuff ruins gaming nowadays, especially for us in Europe!;-;

Reactions: Blue Knight
E3 trailer guys :

Ohhhhhhhh yes. My another favourite 3ds game coming hurrrrayyyy!
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
Hype Train coming!!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

:D

Reactions: Frisk and Blue Knight
Ohhhhhhhh yes. My another favourite 3ds game coming hurrrrayyyy!
Hype Train coming!!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

:D
I KNOW RIGHT?!

Reactions: Link06
Err, before we all board the hype train, I should point out that it's the Destiny hype train, not the SMT IV Final hype train

Reactions: Frisk and Tho
Toxic, stop killing everyones vibe XD

Hey, I'm just saying, it's not a good sign if we're boarding the hype train for a game that was literally ruined by all the hype XD

I can't wait for this game! I'm still wondering why they still used the title "SMT4". Why can't they just use a new name. Regardless, that game would still be awesome. *joins the hype train* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

I am so looking forward to this game. I hear saga is going to start dubbing the games for atlus tho so I hope that they didn't touch this one cause I fear that if they do they might ruin it . I'm just waiting for a vid of them doing an unboxing of the game so I can see what the limited edition is going to have. I know it's going to have pins but I'm wondering if that's all they are putting with it.

I am so looking forward to this game. I hear saga is going to start dubbing the games for atlus tho so I hope that they didn't touch this one cause I fear that if they do they might ruin it . I'm just waiting for a vid of them doing an unboxing of the game so I can see what the limited edition is going to have. I know it's going to have pins but I'm wondering if that's all they are putting with it.
Sega's going to dub it? Oh gods no...

Atlus dubs games way better than Sega, if we get a bad dub I'm gonna sue them.

I hope they keep the reoccurring characters' VA the same as the last game

Sega's going to dub it? Oh gods no...

Atlus dubs games way better than Sega, if we get a bad dub I'm gonna sue them.
That's what I've heard but I hope it's not going to happen.

Back