Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this game because well...I have never—and I mean NEVER played a Shin Megami Tensei game,so I really want to have one.

I would like this Game because I played Persona 4 Arena and it got me really interested in the characters with the dialog and the well done artwork. The idea of materializing a Persona is really interesting. I would most definitely love to play another persona game. Thanks for the giveaway and for the opportunity :D

just wondering but is this a download code or a cartridge?

just wondering but is this a download code or a cartridge?

I don't have any sort of confirmation, but I'm 99.9% sure it's a download code.

ok just wondering. also i dont actualy want the game :p no offence @Marc

I want (and deserve) this game because I am Brazilian, poor, have lost my Mario Kart 7 recently, and my life goes sucks ... Leaving the drama aside, I have not got time to stay here in the forum, but never hurts to try right? (Descupem for my english: v) AND GOOD LUCK FOR ALL o/

I would like to obtain this game for its enjoyable game play. I have never had the opportunity to try one of the SMT games, but I hear they are loads of fun, and winning it would allow me to see what is so awesome about it. Thanks to Marc for his generosity in offering such a gift. =)

I'd like the game because I absolutely adore the SMT franchise. The only game in the series (not counting persona 2 or 4, as I consider those a seperate series) I have yet to play has been Devil Survivor. I would love to play the game as I as of now have no means of obtaining it (Posting this from a library, still trying to get internet back in my house, so that's priority over new games) but also because it's an updated version of the only one I haven't played.
Anyway here's hoping I win, and if not than I hope the winner enjoys the game.

Well I am just a huge MegaTen Fan. I have played the original version of this but it got lost in a move. Here is a pick of some of the games i have at me and my girlfriends house in physical form. I have a few more at my dads and i have person 1, the p2 duology and p3 on my psp go.

Attachments

• smt collection.jpg
    smt collection.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 10
LOL well sheesh I happen to actually appreciate the Shin Megami Tensei Series from my one and so far only encounter with SMT4.

God SM4 is a difficult game but at the end, the game seriously made me thik about the world around me and about the existence of god and the universe. I took a certain path in the game, that I'm sure no one would be proud of.
I would like to play Devil Survivor Overclocked because I've been looking at it since the original on DS and I've been meaning to get it but I put bigger games first LOL, Atlus appeals to me because of their great story telling and although the gameplay isn't flawless, their unique style of creating thought provoking, emotional games is enough to make me love it.

I would LOVE to get this game because I'm a die hard SMT, and Persona fan. I've played most SMT games up to date, even SMT: Nocturnal on the GBA Advance! Although it's really hard for me to get ANY sort of good 3ds games... I live in in the Middle-east, where gaming stores are widely spread, but they are mainly focused on popular and best-selling console like PS3's, Xbox's, Ps4's, XBone's, PsVita's (Ikr?) and stuff. The 3ds market here is really poor and the main games sold here are SuperMario 3d land and Pokemon X and Y. That's why, it' shard for me to get hands on good games (even AC: NL) as I have relatives and family living in the US, and I have to wait until they arrive, which is like at the end of the year, and then I get it shipped through Amazon. Credit Cards on the e-shop don't even work as our country blocks most transactions for "safety" purposes. So, I getting this game would be a big deal and if I get this, I can probably get Super Smash Bros. or the new Pokemon's as I wouldn't have to get this game instead of the later (I've been meaning to get this for a long time!). Thanks alot. \(◦'⌣'◦)/

Reactions: Marc
@Kaidan is the winner of my Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked giveaway. Congrats!

Bonus :

I've also decided to purchase a copy of the game for @Artisan since he's been here for a while but never received a game.

Reactions: Heart, Artisan, Mikaya and 2 others
@Kaidan is the winner of my Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked giveaway. Congrats!

Bonus :

I've also decided to purchase a copy of the game for @Artisan since he's been here for a while but never received a game.
Congrats @Kaidan and @Artisan you guys deserved it, enjoy your game. :)

Reactions: Artisan and Kaidan

Bonus :

Oh my lord. NO WAY. WHAT. GAAAAAHH OH MY GOD THANKYOU :O

Reactions: Marc and Reece
Congrats to both of you! @Artisan and @Kaidan !!
hope you enjoy the series!! :D

Congrats guys!

Fair play congrats

Reactions: Kaidan
Congrats kaidan, enjoy the game it's very fun! And you to artisan! Thanks Marc for setting up a giveaway! now I'm gonna wait for the european give away

Reactions: Artisan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back