PkMn XY/ORAS Selling Shiny Corsolas and Octillerys!

• Thread starter Syntthetix
  • Start date
Syntthetix

Syntthetix

Celestial Wizard
Towns Folk
Hey everybody!
I've been doing a 5% Gorebyss chain fishing hunt, so of course I've been building up a collection of shiny Corsola and Octillery. I figured I may as well sell them rather than simply releasing them, so here's the price:
Regardless of whether you want an Octillery or a Corsola, it will be 2 PC each. Just post saying which one you want and send the PC, and I'll get the shiny to you as quick as possible!

Also, I caught these in Pokemon Y, but if you want one or more of them for Sun or Moon, I am willing to transfer them up to my copy of Moon for the trade, free of any extra charge. Just tell me you want it in Gen 7, and I'll get it ready!
PHOTOS:
EfvQlaq.jpg

3Knmqj0.jpg

OT is visible as Syn, short for Syntthetix

EDIT: I have 5 Octillerys and 3 Corsolas remaining currently, so hurry and get your blue and golden sea creatures!
latest

My FC is 4743-0212-8273

Last edited:
Please provide a proof showing that it is a legit shiny :)

About Selling SHINY Pokemon

Due to the ability to modify code to make Pokemon shiny in X/Y (also being unable to tell the difference), I'm tightening the rules a bit. Selling shiny Pokemon is NOT allowed here unless :

1. You hatched them under your game's OT & ID.

2. You can provide proof to the Reddit thread where you got the egg hatched.

3. It's a Kalos event such as the shiny Jirachi with moonblast.

Please provide a proof showing that it is a legit shiny :)

About Selling SHINY Pokemon

Due to the ability to modify code to make Pokemon shiny in X/Y (also being unable to tell the difference), I'm tightening the rules a bit. Selling shiny Pokemon is NOT allowed here unless :

1. You hatched them under your game's OT & ID.

2. You can provide proof to the Reddit thread where you got the egg hatched.

3. It's a Kalos event such as the shiny Jirachi with moonblast.
Sorry, I was just in a hurry when making the post and forgot about adding pictures. I'm adding them now though!

Quick question, what game are you selling these in? It has the pentagon therefore Kalos caught but with pokebank out I don't know.

Quick question, what game are you selling these in? It has the pentagon therefore Kalos caught but with pokebank out I don't know.
I caught them in Pokemon Y, but if you want to buy them in Sun or Moon, I'm willing to transfer one up to Gen 7 for you. Adding that to the main post, also.

Last edited:
Hey could I buy both? My fc is 1822-3223-0499
Could you transfer them to gen 7?
Also most shines are worth a lot more then 2 PC, so I'll give you 7 PC for each.

Hey could I buy both? My fc is 1822-3223-0499
Could you transfer them to gen 7?
Also most shines are worth a lot more then 2 PC, so I'll give you 7 PC for each.
Wow, that's really nice of you :) I'll add you, and we can do the trade whenever. My FC is 4743-0212-8273

I will take one of each from you. Could you transfer them to gen 7 for me as well please. We will have to trade tomorrow night as I have work tomorrow. I will transfer the PC then.

I will take one of each from you. Could you transfer them to gen 7 for me as well please. We will have to trade tomorrow night as I have work tomorrow. I will transfer the PC then.
That works, I should be free anytime tomorrow night :)

Reactions: etrian_warrior
Will be online all night on Pokemon Sun after 9:15 pedia time on my way home now. If possible please send me a trade request at 9 30 and we'll trade then, thanks PC sent! My IGN is Blake and my FC is in my sig!

Will be online all night on Pokemon Sun after 9:15 pedia time on my way home now. If possible please send me a trade request at 9 30 and we'll trade then, thanks PC sent! My IGN is Blake and my FC is in my sig!
I've added you, but it doesn't look like you added me yet. I'm able to do the trade once you've added me :)

I've added you, but it doesn't look like you added me yet. I'm able to do the trade once you've added me :)
Yeah my apologies, family stuff came up I'll add you after class today and I'll send you a PM then.

Yeah my apologies, family stuff came up I'll add you after class today and I'll send you a PM then.
I understand, and there's no rush :) Whenever you're ready, I can trade.

Am prepared to trade of you are!

Reactions: etrian_warrior
Am prepared to trade of you are!
It still looks like you haven't added my FC yet

Have to reregister you I grabbed the FC off your profile.

Reactions: Syntthetix
There is an issue with your Octillery?

There is an issue with your Octillery?
Apparently. I just transferred it up from Y, but let me try transferring a different one really quick

Alright, I'll be online!

Back