Secret Santa ($40 eShop Credit or UK 3DS game download code)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am entered in ?

To sign up, all that you have to do is post in this thread saying that you want to sign up for the Secret Santa contest in December. For those who participated in a Secret Santa, you should know that this version is different because not everyone has a gift to give. That's right, you do not need a gift to participate in this Secret Santa contest, :love:

Prize :
  • For North American region 3DS owners - $40 eShop credit (two $20 eShop credit codes)
  • For European region 3DS owners - UK 3DS game download code (change eShop region to UK to download game)
Notice for European region 3DS owners: I purchase the UK 3DS game download codes from GAME UK. Not all 3DS games are available as digital downloads (eg. unpopular games) so please make sure that GAME is selling the 3DS game.

All that you have to do is find the 3DS game's web page and look for a 'download' option next to 'new' or 'preowned'. Of course, if you're unsure about something, please ask. I don't bite, :singing:

Important :
  1. You must have over 10 quality posts at this forum to participate in this contest.
  2. 'Favorite 3DS game' and '3DS Friend Code' fields from your profile must be filled out (use your correct 3DS friend code).
More information about the contest will be revealed at a later date, ;)
Signed up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up!
:stop: you need 10 posts first. Try commenting on some parts of the forum!

:stop: you need 10 posts first. Try commenting on some parts of the forum!
Mkay.

I can has sign up?

:( I'm sad, it's not your fault.:(
you've only commented once so far; you only need to do so 9 more times and then you're able to sign-up haha (also, add the friend code and favorite games part in your profile if you haven't already)

if we give gifts do we get a better chance of winning? or is it all just the same chance for everyone? also when does it start?

if we give gifts do we get a better chance of winning? or is it all just the same chance for everyone? also when does it start?
it starts in December if I remember correctly. I think Marc will explain the details at that point

May i please sign up?

if we give gifts do we get a better chance of winning
No. Everyone has an even chance at winning.
May i please sign up?
Yes but inactive members will be kicked out of the contest when it begins, :thumbsup: (date is a secret)

can i please sign up

does 'download' mean the qr code download thing?

does 'download' mean the qr code download thing?
I'm not sure. It's a 3DS game download code that you enter into the eShop to download the game.

I'm not sure. It's a 3DS game download code that you enter into the eShop to download the game.
oh, I see. I am on the game website now and it has the download button by 3ds games

how do you say what game you want if you win the contest

how do you say what game you want if you win the contest
Personal Conversation (also known as Private Message).

Reactions: nathan200909
I'll sign up (if this post count, it will be my 13th post), but I have a question :

Does the UK code can be entered on a FR 3DS system ?

Does the UK code can be entered on a FR 3DS system ?
You'll need to change your location to UK on the 3DS (can be done via 3DS settings).

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back