Rune Factory 4 Rune Factory need....

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I want a Rune Factory game but I need to know which one should I get: I already
seen the first one and Frontier. I want to know which one would be good as a introduction
to the series, which one would you suggest?

I'll just post here so I get alerts too. I am half-interested in the series too. It seems fun, though maybe slightly over romantic.

Reactions: Kakea
I'm actually planning on getting Rune Factory 4 very soon because a few people here on Pedia recommended it to me. I was originally between getting 3 (DS) or 4 (3DS), but the overall feedback for Rune Factory 4 was much better than 3. It seems that RF4 might be the best game to start the series off with, from what I've heard. It's the one I'm going to start off the series with, and if I really like it, then I'll definitely get into the other games. :p

Reactions: 3823 and Kakea
I'm actually planning on getting Rune Factory 4 very soon because a few people here on Pedia recommended it to me. I was originally between getting 3 (DS) or 4 (3DS), but the overall feedback for Rune Factory 4 was much better than 3. It seems that RF4 might be the best game to start the series off with, from what I've heard. It's the one I'm going to start off the series with, and if I really like it, then I'll definitely get into the other games. :p
It might be the one I start off with too, because I can't find the others :D the only one I found for a decent price was Rune Factory Tides Of Destiny but that was years ago.I don't even know if it's still on sale (@P2.0 said Frontier was $100!)

If you want to start a rune factory game,i would recommend that you start with Harvest Moon Rune Factory 3 and then go to its next sequel.That way,the latest Rune Factory(4) would seem less confusing and you will be off to a good start.

Rune Factory 4 for the 3ds would be good. It has fine graphics, amazing story line, and easy controls. It's the better than RF3 and RF2, but Frontier for the Wii is also good as well. Though, the 3ds one provides longer playtime because you'll be able to bring it around with you whenever going somewhere where it is going to be boring.

Rune Factory 4 :D It's my favorite 3DS game now <3 There's sooo much to do. It's like a better Fantasy life without multiplayer. I would strongly recommend it. When I started the game at first, I was iffy, but it grew on me :3

Various things you can do;
  • You can farm. :3
  • You can explore dungeons~
  • Fight monsters >.<)/
  • You can tame monster too ;u;
  • Cooking, Alchemy, Crafting
  • Making weapons
  • Marriages :3
Much much more. It's ah-mazing :p

Rune Factory 4 :D It's my favorite 3DS game now <3 There's sooo much to do. It's like a better Fantasy life without multiplayer. I would strongly recommend it. When I started the game at first, I was iffy, but it grew on me :3

Various things you can do;
  • You can farm. :3
  • You can explore dungeons~
  • Fight monsters >.<)/
  • You can tame monster too ;u;
  • Cooking, Alchemy, Crafting
  • Making weapons
  • Marriages :3
Much much more. It's ah-mazing :p
Wait, tame monsters? Does that mean you can have a dragon as pet? (I suddenly became twice as interested. :p)

I need it! I love monster taming! (even though I got very few taming games...)

Wait, tame monsters? Does that mean you can have a dragon as pet? (I suddenly became twice as interested. :p)
Yes! The game has monster taming. You can tame bosses too, but that requires some extra work. But yeah, you can befriend them <3 and they force you to get one in the middle too, not gonna spoil the pet :p

Reactions: Kakea and PersonSP
Yes! The game has monster taming. You can tame bosses too, but that requires some extra work. But yeah, you can befriend them <3 and they force you to get one in the middle too, not gonna spoil the pet :p
Tell me! Put it in a spoiler for meeeeeee! I'm
really wanna know!

Rune Factory 4 is best. :3c

Many, many monsters, bosses, dialogue, items....
So much win~

Rune Factory 4 is best. :3c

Many, many monsters, bosses, dialogue, items....
So much win~

My bro already got it... I'll look at his copy if he ever plays it ever again!
I'm kinda headed to another "Harvest Moon" now, despite it not having any
monsters to train...

My bro already got it... I'll look at his copy if he ever plays it ever again!
I'm kinda headed to another "Harvest Moon" now, despite it not having any
monsters to train...

You don't really train them; you just give them items and brush them and
poof
they get stronger. >w<
You can ride a lot of them, and use their attacks. It's cool.

In Harvest Moon, you can farm and catch bugs.
...Literally, that's it (in my experience, at least).

I've caught over 100 bugs, and nothing new has happened. I am beyond disappoint.

Back