Reggie Fils-Aime and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
A while back I read that Reggie Fils-Aime might be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. I'm not sure if this is true or not, or if it will be true if SSB fans like the idea.

Reggie-Fils-Aime.jpg

Do you want to see Reggie Fils-Aime as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U?

I would like that. It'd be quite hilarious to play as Regie. XD

I would like that. It'd be quite hilarious to play as Regie. XD
I would enjoy that too! Beating him down for not pleasing us sometimes. LOL.

Iwata, Reggie, Miyamoto for the win! Final Smash money barrage

I'm screaming "Yes!" like I'm that Buffalo man or whatever at the moment.

Please, talk at the tone.

*beep*

It would be pretty interesting to see Reggie as a playable character in the next Super Smash Bros.. He would be my main if he actually got in.

Reactions: jandkas
Wonder what his moveset could be.

That'd be hilarious. But I think it needs more characters from actual games lol

That'd be hilarious. But I think it needs more characters from actual games lol

NOOOO!! REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE

funny as it be, I highly doubt he be a playable character.

funny as it be, I highly doubt he be a playable character.
Thats the joke....

Honestly, I think it would be interesting to see if you could have a Create-a-Mii fighter in the games but I doubt they'd ever go in that direction. :p

I'd only want it to beat the hell out of Reggie and say, "How ready is your body now, huh? Take that!" :p

I found the petition quite funny. :wacky:
I read someone comment in another forum that they think it would be good as it would be the first time ever a real person who happens to be an important part of the company becomes a playable character of a fighting game... not sure if that is entirely true but I agree it would be very interesting to see what kind of movements would Nintendo come up for him. MY BODY IS READY is a must! either as a taunt or their final smash.

Honestly, I think it would be interesting to see if you could have a Create-a-Mii fighter in the games but I doubt they'd ever go in that direction. :p
Me too. I was kind of hoping that would happen with all the focus they had on the Miis. I guess with the Villager we most likely will not see that.

Me too. I was kind of hoping that would happen with all the focus they had on the Miis. I guess with the Villager we most likely will not see that.

Maybe in the future, they could do that unless the abolish the Miis and stop making Super Smash Bros games.

Miis could be used in SSB. I'd welcome the idea.

Anyway, yes, we MUST make them add Reggie!

Reactions: Kaynil
If he is in, then I swear he will be my main. Just imagine Reggie throwing Wii Balance Boards at people. That's pretty funny. :p

If he is in, then I swear he will be my main. Just imagine Reggie throwing Wii Balance Boards at people. That's pretty funny. :p

FINAL SMASH: MY BODY IS READY!

That would be epic!

Back