Resident Evil RE: revelations hell mode support thread

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
Ok, so i am someone who has cycled through the single player campaign on this game more than 40 times. So, i have decided to make a support center for this game's campaign, specifically hell mode, as it is extremely difficult for many, many people to finish. I, however, am one of the few who only had an average degree of challenge with this. So im choosing to lend you guys as much support as i can over the computer. Here are the rules, i have listed them below:

*specify where you are stuck in-game (im extremely familiar with the game, so it shouldn't take much for me to identify exactly where you are. If you can, take a screenshot of where you're stuck; i will immediately recognize your location, more than likely).
*give me the details of everything you've tried to get past the part you're on. I will do my best to give you my method for wherever you are to finish the current section of the game, provided you havent already tried it. In the case you have, i may either ask you a question (most likely about what weapons/items you are able to use), or i will come up with another alternative, if possible. Either way i will do my very best to give you quality support here.
*even though this thread is mainly supposed to be a hell mode support center, i am also happy to give support to newbies who are just starting to play as well, or anyone else running through on lower difficulties who wants strategy suggestions.

Those are the rules here. Very straightforward and simple; just give me the current situation and whatever conplications you are experiencing in-game, and i will try my very best to give premium-quality support. I can assure you that i have sufficient experience with this game that i can certainly be of help to anyone who is stuck on any given part of the campaign.

Notice: do not request anything regaring raid mode here; this is only a support center for the campaign mode of this game. I will ignore any and all raid requests. So please dont talk about that here....>_<

Reactions: 18, freezebot and Robbie
Back