Rawr of Rawrs - Pokemon Multi Battle Madness

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we cant use legendarys? im just asking to be sure .

@Vii no, I know. I wasn't being sarcastic. We have 3 separate timezones in our group. I'm glad that nobody is 'waiting on us', so to speak.
My group too you know.

I am sorry @Marc but I can't participate in this tournament as my nintendo is broken and it will take about a month to get repair! I am sorry @Warbird !

Is it too late to find me another partner?

I am sorry @Marc but I can't participate in this tournament as my nintendo is broken and it will take about a month to get repair! I am sorry @Warbird !
Okie dokie >.<

I want to enter but what times are there for the battles because I have a tight sceduele

@beaulieumudkipz2002 The schedule will be based around when we can get all 4 players on at the same time.

k thanks for the infomation

k thanks for the infomation
Do you think you'll be able to work out a date and time to meet up with three other people from different timezones?

I could try also does this have to have good internet because when I play anything it pretty slow. also when does thes competions start? also how much more room is there for this to happen?

Um...Can I join? I ain't called the Pokemon Champ for nothing! (Though I don't have any badges) But I think I could really try! Also I'm good at IV Breeding and EV training

Last edited:
May as well give it a shot, if there's still room

also can I use xy game because I realy didn't get into oras

I could try also does this have to have good internet because when I play anything it pretty slow. also when does thes competions start? also how much more room is there for this to happen?
There is a chance of being disconnected if your Internet drops during a match e.e
also can I use xy game because I realy didn't get into oras
If everyone else has ORAS, you can transfer over your battle Pokemon from XY to ORAS to play.
Um...Can I join? I ain't called the Pokemon Champ for nothing! (Though I don't have any badges) But I think I could really try! Also I'm good at IV Breeding and EV training
May as well give it a shot, if there's still room
@beaulieumudkipz2002 won my random number draw between the three of you so he will be @Warbird's new partner. I'll add the rest of you to the pending list. If someone else drops out, I'll randomly select one of you to replace the person.

OK...I guess i'll wait.

Alright that's fair

@Marc, My partner @Tri-force64 is also being very inactive and, although he has replied a few times, he hasn't said much. :/ I think I'm going to need a new partner too.

@Marc, My partner @Tri-force64 is also being very inactive and, although he has replied a few times, he hasn't said much. :/ I think I'm going to need a new partner too.
@ThePokeChamp100 it is (chosen randomly from the random number generator between the pending players).

Reactions: Ozga and DeathDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back