Rawr of Rawrs - Pokemon Multi Battle Madness

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for Evelyn to agree on a name, she's been inactive for a while...

Hey @Marc, you should probably bold best 2 out of 3 wins and repeat it multiple times, because I didn't even see that the first time, and I'm sure there are plenty of people that missed it as well.

Reactions: DeathDragon
Hey @Marc, you should probably bold best 2 out of 3 wins and repeat it multiple times, because I didn't even see that the first time, and I'm sure there are plenty of people that missed it as well.
ow wow, yes i didn't knew this part either, was that a rule from the start, could make for some lengthy rounds.

Done.

So, it means we need to battle the same team thrice in a row?

So, it means we need to battle the same team thrice in a row?
All you have to do is win twice.

All you have to do is win twice.
Ok, and we need to battle simultaneously, or, we can take a break and make some changes to our team, if we want?

Ok, and we need to battle simultaneously, or, we can take a break and make some changes to our team, if we want?
i would already be hard enough to get on all 4 at the same time.

Reactions: KJ
Yes. You can take a break to make changes to your team, but both battles (or all 3) must be done on the same day.

Getting four people from different timezones online at the same time will be a challenge, so finishing the battle in the same day instead of trying to get everyone online at the same time again is the best solution.

Yes. You can take a break to make changes to your team, but both battles (or all 3) must be done on the same day.

Getting four people from different timezones online at the same time will be a challenge, so finishing the battle in the same day instead of trying to get everyone online at the same time again is the best solution.
Ok, thanks for replying! ^_^

Quick update: FirstSerpent and me are still trying to come up with a name. I guess we are not very creative enough to come with a name. e.e

Also, just as Mark said I am not very experience with double battles. I know there are people in here that are more experience than me in double battles. As long as you guys are motivated and willing to try your best, you guys shouldn't be worrying about anyone. Getting discourage before the tour even starts will only impact negatively on your performance. Just try your best and try to have fun.
Why didn't you play along? ;-;

I'm still waiting for Evelyn to agree on a name, she's been inactive for a while...
@Evelyn has been online everyday! you must have missed her or come online at different times.

i would already be hard enough to get on all 4 at the same time.
Id say that we should have all 3 battles simultaneously without changing teams...

Id say that we should have all 3 battles simultaneously without changing teams...
Yeah, I think this is a better idea. You shouldn't be allowed to change teams in a best of 3...

Yeah, I think this is a better idea. You shouldn't be allowed to change teams in a best of 3...
Id say we should do only 1 battle as the result in all 3 battles will be pretty much the same without changing teams.

Plus, 1 battle saves time :D

Id say we should do only 1 battle as the result in all 3 battles will be pretty much the same without changing teams.

Plus, 1 battle saves time :D
No, best of 3 is better in a tourney like this, it lets you analyze the other team and adjust how you play in the later matches. I just think you shouldn't be allowed to change your Pokemon in the middle of a Best of 3.

@Evelyn has been online everyday! you must have missed her or come online at different times.
Thanks, I didn't know

No, best of 3 is better in a tourney like this, it lets you analyze the other team and adjust how you play in the later matches. I just think you shouldn't be allowed to change your Pokemon in the middle of a Best of 3.
Just in case someone forgets something to counter a specific Pokemon, changing helps with that.

Reactions: Acemaster
So where did you move me to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back