Mario Kart Rainbow Road - Mario Kart

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Rainbow Road, a dreaded stage for those wanting a quick race. What are your thoughts on the various versions of Rainbow Road? I usually get really annoyed when someone chooses Rainbow Road.

Reactions: Flarence
Rainbow Road is a tough one in Mario Kart 7. It's new to me and every time I'm in first place, someone always uses a blue shell and I fall off the rainbow, :oops: Other times they knock me off of the track using their karts.

Rainbow Road in Mario Kart DS is a breeze. I used to knock a lot of people off the track, :hilarious: It's worst if I get a star and I'm the guy behind you. I'll knock you over back and forth then go my way when the star is almost used up.

Reactions: Flarence
If you have good control of your kart or a kart with good handling, you don't really have to worry about falling off. I haven't had much problems with Rainbow Roads so i enjoy them

Every-shooting-star.jpg

Reactions: Dargsidan, D4rkDragon, ShinyLatios and 4 others
Reactions: 18
You know it!

But I'm never a shooting star. (; How about you?
I was a few times in a similar track in Crash Team Racing for the PS1 if that counts :p

I actually like Rainbow Road, when playing against others its fun seeing them fall off.

I actually like Rainbow Road, when playing against others its fun seeing them fall off.
I enjoy being the reason someone falls off the course.

"Stay down!"

Reactions: Marc
It's my favorite stage of all, they can be a bit challenging but that's what makes them fun :D

It's my favorite stage of all, they can be a bit challenging but that's what makes them fun :D
Exactly, you have your good moments racing on it, and your bad moments.

I honestly HATE rainbow road, lol.
It's soooo hard for me and I fall off the course at pretty much every turn :p

I honestly HATE rainbow road, lol.
It's soooo hard for me and I fall off the course at pretty much every turn :p

Practice makes perfect. Just keep racing there and you'll get the hang of it. :)

One of my favorite courses in every Mario Kart except MK7.
I really liked the DS and GameCube's rainbow roads.

Rainbow Road is awesome, the new one wasn't really hard to me, I did find the NES Rainbow road difficult to play on though. =/

I actually love Rainbow Road. Rainbow Road is one of the best tracks on any Mario Kart game. I'm excited to see the Rainbow Road in Mario Kart 8.

I never had any problms with Rainbow Road for Mk7 at all.
I love SNES Rainbow Road though. I fell more in that one.

I never had any problms with Rainbow Road for Mk7 at all.
I love SNES Rainbow Road though. I fell more in that one.

I feel like I'm gliding on SNES Rainbow Road. How about you?

All of the turns and craziness! Before completing a lap, everyone can just drop a banana between the two block things and everybody hit it. Lol. #CLASSIC

The newest version of the Rainbow Road is awesome in Mario Kart 7 , but the Rainbow Road that's really old it's kind of hard to play on it but I enjoy it .

Rainbow road really is hard but overall it's amazing, your driving in a road made out of rainbow in SPACE and the music... that music from 64 and 7 is just Magic.
yet my favorite is the DS version and can't wait to see the 8 version it's gonna be epic with the antigravity controls !

The Rainbow Road in Mario Kart Wii isn't that annoying to be honest. Perhaps it's the earlier versions that were annoying to deal with

Back