Quickest way to get play coins? (not the ones used as currency on this site)

• Thread starter Lotad Lover
  • Start date
At night I always charge my 3DS, so I leave my 3DS is sleep mode, and just keep shaking it, after like 5 minutes, I gor 10 play coins! I keep on doing this so I could get the lucky number ticket or whatever its called, sometimes I also use them for the Mii Plaza stuff.

I have an idea to get more play coins. If maybe you don't want to leave your spot and you have wii fit plus, you could go on the free run game, put your 3ds in your pocket or backpack, and simply run in place while the game is playing. If you get the max amount of coins, you could change the date and continue running.

one day after wasting all my play coins on find mii, I went to school, 3ds in mt bag, and managed to earn 40 play coins! (then I wasted those too) so yeah just carry it around with you everywhere, and change the date and stuff,

Put it on sleep mode and do some home cleaning put in your bag when your working pocket etc. That's what I do clean my room dishes etc. That's if you like cleaning☺☺☺

Keep it in sleep mode in your pocket when you walk around town while playing Pokemon Go.

Reactions: freezebot, 3dsatackman and scratchboy27
Lucky tickit number. All I thouth they did was get stuff in mii, or stuff in games. I didn't know you get something good if you get so many

Lucky tickit number. All I thouth they did was get stuff in mii, or stuff in games. I didn't know you get something good if you get so many
Its for animal crossing new leaf

Its for animal crossing new leaf
Oh ok. I forgot about that. I forgot the new one has it too XD

Just a note for if you shake it without walking around and doing that kinda thing, I used to do that trick a lot and after a while the plate under the touchscreen came loose and it couldn't be fixed meaning I had to buy a new 3ds..

I'm not 100% sure if it was just a fault with that 3ds or if it was due to me shaking it, but still be careful.

one day after wasting all my play coins on find mii, I went to school, 3ds in mt bag, and managed to earn 40 play coins! (then I wasted those too) so yeah just carry it around with you everywhere, and change the date and stuff,
Seriously?!

Keep it in sleep mode in your pocket when you walk around town while playing Pokemon Go.
Got my Pokemon on 3ds, game boy, and iPhone. I'm set mate

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
Just a note for if you shake it without walking around and doing that kinda thing, I used to do that trick a lot and after a while the plate under the touchscreen came loose and it couldn't be fixed meaning I had to buy a new 3ds..

I'm not 100% sure if it was just a fault with that 3ds or if it was due to me shaking it, but still be careful.
Reason why we do the shaking with the case on and holding it firmly so the lid doesn't open any and slam on the main 3DS body, so the hinges don't come of or anything for that matter! Also, reason why 2DS is better for this, since it has much more durability when it comes to breaking or anything in general!:D

One really strange but effective method I found is that if you have one of those big old analog clocks that have that pendulum thing at the bottom, you can just tie your 3DS on there and leave it overnight and by morning you will have over 8000 steps!:p

The quickest? Use the homebrew "Gimme 300 coins" :p
Well, the OP never restricted answers to legit ways :p

The quickest? Use the homebrew "Gimme 300 coins" :p
Well, the OP never restricted answers to legit ways :p
Not everyone uses exploits you know...:p

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
Not everyone uses exploits you know...:p
Yes, but for those who do and stumble upon this topic, here's the quickest way :p
Actually, yeah, it's kind of cheating. But on the other hand, it allows you to save your battery life, instead of walking around with your 3DS turned on to get those 300 coins while you're just spending a normal day outside.

I just put the thing in sleep mode and shake it like my life depends on it... I'm kinda lazy, don't judge me.

UrbanOak2 i do the same thing.

Put the system in your pocket.
Walk every day
Rapidly shake it.
Go to parks.
Have a nice walk.
Play with friends.
Go for hiking with device.
Put the system in your pocket at times.
You can get puzzles.
You can go to street pass.

Put Your 3ds in a bag. Walk around the house crazily. When the coin limit is reached, change the date. Repeat and profit

Put Your 3ds in a bag. Walk around the house crazily. When the coin limit is reached, change the date. Repeat and profit
Or you can go even lazier and just give your 3DS to someone else who's going on a walk. :p Then again all answers in this thread are roughly the same.

Back