Quickest way to get play coins? (not the ones used as currency on this site)

• Thread starter Lotad Lover
  • Start date
Lotad Lover

Lotad Lover

Lover of the mighty Lotad god.
Towns Folk
Everybody knows that is is boring to get play coins on the 3ds to play streetpass games as well as use them in other games. I mean, you could do exercise and acctually earn them, but who has time for that?

What do you do to earn play coins as fast as possible?
Also do you ever change the date and time to essentially get more than 10 a day?

To get play coins easily , it's best and more reliable to just carry your 3ds with you at all times in sleep mode , or just shake your 3ds :playful: I don't really change the date and time to essentially get more play coins because it can be time consuming and it ruins the time in other games that I might be playing that requires such feature like Pokemon Rumble World .-.

just carry around your 3DS at all times, shake your 3DS, and change the date and time and stuff, and do it on a consistent basis. it isn't too hard. so, basically what @Eridan said

Reactions: Coolman9451
To get play coins in the 3ds you have to walk or run.Ever since I got mine I ran around the house trying to get play coins.But now I'm just really lazy so I shake it.You can also carry your 3ds in your pocket while walking a long road.Or while your jogging you can keep it in your pocket as well.

The quickest way is to shake it very softly up and down, but shake it really fast still softly, and you will get 50+ every 10-15 seconds. When I did it for 10 minutes, I got 4569 steps total, but I went extremely fast, my wrist still hurts now. :meh::meh::meh::meh::greedy:o_O:dead::angelic:

Or you can also keep it in your pocket if you go somewhere. If you have Nintendogs+Cats, use Pedometer while you walk and get gifts along with Play Coins. IF you want more than 10 play coins each day, change the date on your settings. You can use your Play Cons for in-game prizes or for Streetpass Plaza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eric923
Just shake that 3ds like a bawss. When someone looks at you and thinks your weird, ask them: "what chu lookin at" and proceed to shake like a bawss!

Not necessarily the quickest way, but still the most efficient in its own right, would be to bring it with you in sleep mode whenever you drive somewhere, I'm pretty sure it works, but hey, the roads where I live aren't good ones.

i just put my 3ds in my backpack before i go to school and when i get back home, i have all 10 of my daily play coins. it also gets me about 3-4 streetpasses a day :cat:

i just put my 3ds in my backpack before i go to school and when i get back home, i have all 10 of my daily play coins. it also gets me about 3-4 streetpasses a day :cat:
That's exactly what I do, except nobody has a 3DS with them at school :cry:

Reactions: eric923
What i generally do is just take my 3ds with me to school, i can earn about 4,000 steps a day just walking from classes to other classes and from home to school(and vis versa). And also since my school is close to a town centre and i get a bus from the town centre, when i'm walking to/from school i can usually get a few streetpasses with some friends at school and also some strangers i pass by, which is pretty good considering the fact that i'm doing this on a week-daily basis, i have to go to school anyway so why not earn some streetpasses whilst i'm on my way (づ。●ω●。)づ

lel

Reactions: ArtsyThePikachu~
What I would do is just shake my 3ds so that way I wouldn't have to walk and then once I reached the max amount of play coins for the day, I change the date and them get more until I get really bored.

There is no quickest way to earn play coins in order to get play you must roam around with your 3ds in sleep mode as you can get play coins. Yess!! One more thing on every 100 step you get 1 play coin and you can earn 10 play coins in day.

Yeah, I just keep mine in my pocket all the time without doing anything else (changing date, etc.), and I end up maxed most of the time. :cat:

The lazy way: Put on the washing machine, lay your 3ds on top of it (make sure it won't fall of), wait until you got 10 play coins, set the date back, repeat. :p It does take some patience though, so I prefer shaking it or simply, as we should, taking it with me for pc and streetpasses. :)

Put your 3DS in your bag and walk all over the Dubai airport, that place is huge. And when your 3DS gets to the limit you change the date and do it again. Or you could
shake it. That's what I do. I turn it into sleep mode when ever I have walk all over a place.

The quickest way to get Play Coins on your 3ds is to, well obviously, walk around your house or anywhere. Even running helps when trying to get play coins. But if you are lazy, just put your 3ds into sleep mode and rock your 3ds back and forth until it reaches its limits. But your wrist may be sore after doing this.

1. Put the 3DS in your trouser pocket.
2. Just do your usual activities. You bet you will do more than 1,000 steps at home.
3. You will get play coins on your 3ds in no time.
4. If you want more play coins, change the date on your 3ds. (not recommended cuz there are games like Rumble world which might get ruined)

My fastest way to get playcoins is to just put it in your poket then shake your poket and in about 5 min you will get 10 playcoins for your 3ds.

Back