Harvest Moon Public Harvest Moon Chat

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Here is a thread where you can feel free to chat about anything Harvest Moon. The new game what you like dont like ect.

I will start off i dont really like the Lost valley game i think it is more minecraft than harvest moon what do you guys think?

I didn't look in much for lost valley but I hear its a disappoint but I do look forward to season of what's its name plus where are you in your HM TOTT?I'm in year 3 sometime in spring or summer since I haven't played HM for a long time.

I didn't look in much for lost valley but I hear its a disappoint but I do look forward to season of what's its name plus where are you in your HM TOTT?I'm in year 3 sometime in spring or summer since I haven't played HM for a long time.
Yes it is a disapointment and Story of Seasons looks awesome (that "female doctor" looks weird) and i am in year 1 almost done with fall

Somehow I heard many good feedbacks for Lost Valley (and high rating). Same as you, I hate Minecraft kind of graphic.
Story of Seasons looks wayyyyyyy better, and I'm going to get it for sure!
I really like Mistel (the blond Bachelor) and definitely going for him.
The male doctor reminds me of Howard (the Tale of Two Town), not the look of course.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Somehow I heard many good feedbacks for Lost Valley (and high rating). Same as you, I hate Minecraft kind of graphic.
Story of Seasons looks wayyyyyyy better, and I'm going to get it for sure!
I really like Mistel (the blond Bachelor) and definitely going for him.
The male doctor reminds me of Howard (the Tale of Two Town), not the look of course.

i am glad there are a lot of people that feel that way! Yea howard looked
gay same as the doc
Story of seasons looks awesome and so does ANB (A new beginning) I am not sure which one i am going to get first but they both look awesome.

i am glad there are a lot of people that feel that way! Yea howard looked
gay same as the doc
Story of seasons looks awesome and so does ANB (A new beginning) I am not sure which one i am going to get first but they both look awesome.

I've played ANB, it started very slowly and you have to "stock" everything in order to complete requests. Once you are out of season eg. yam can only grow in fall, then you might have to wait another year to complete that request.
So, people end up begging to trade things in forums and facebook so that they don't have to wait another year.
I like how you can freely customized things and how the town is laid out, the character designs etc. but just the stocking part is really annoying.

I really want Story of Seasons, from what I've heard, it sounds very fun. You can have twins children and trade stuffs from different "in-game" countries. There will be something like a flea market too (maybe similar to ones in HM: Grand Bazaar?).

I've played ANB, it started very slowly and you have to "stock" everything in order to complete requests. Once you are out of season eg. yam can only grow in fall, then you might have to wait another year to complete that request.
So, people end up begging to trade things in forums and facebook so that they don't have to wait another year.
I like how you can freely customized things and how the town is laid out, the character designs etc. but just the stocking part is really annoying.

I really want Story of Seasons, from what I've heard, it sounds very fun. You can have twins children and trade stuffs from different "in-game" countries. There will be something like a flea market too (maybe similar to ones in HM: Grand Bazaar?).

Yea that might get annoying. Story of seasons does look awesome i hope that it is as good as it looks like it is going to be. also the town layout in ANB looks really good i hope that it is like that in SoS

Yea that might get annoying. Story of seasons does look awesome i hope that it is as good as it looks like it is going to be. also the town layout in ANB looks really good i hope that it is like that in SoS

I actually mean the forest/wild areas, sorry! I like how I can move houses around but then when you build a new property, you have to clear trees away which takes a lot of time. So I end up cramping all the houses together (the trees are too dense!), I hope there can be someone to hire to do the job lol.

I actually mean the forest/wild areas, sorry! I like how I can move houses around but then when you build a new property, you have to clear trees away which takes a lot of time. So I end up cramping all the houses together (the trees are too dense!), I hope there can be someone to hire to do the job lol.

OK :p i have not actually played ANB but i plan on getting it soon, it sounds awesome but SoS looks even better :)

Reactions: numage
I ant that new HM game that is coming out,the graphics look good and its better than a new beginning but i did hope if they could have bring back some people from past HM games especially the bachloerettes from past games,some at least.

The Lost Valley is actually developed by the guys who translated it or something while Story of Seasons is made by the same people but I think they got a new translator.

The only Harvest Moon game I have is Sunshine Islands and I think it is a good game.

I have not played sunshine islands but it looks cool! @Link456 Story of seasons is awesome

Back