Harvest Moon PoPoLoCrois : Story of Seasons

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk

A crossover between Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons) and PoPoLoCrois. Looking at the video, it looks a lot like Fantasy Life, but with a turn based combat system and a bit of farming added.

I look forward to this game! An Article on Kotaku and Siliconera confirm that we will have this game localized by X-SEEDS!

Ooooh the hype!

From their twitter:

https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/606869601570418688

CGwIr8HW8AAnZmz.png

Last edited:
Hm, it reminds me more of Rune Factory 4. That game had fighting, and farming.

The hype is real. :eek:

I tend to have to agree with Usagi-mayu and that it reminds me of Rune factory game. With the fighting/combat and farming aspects.

I watch the anime when I was in elementary school. Now I forgot what Popolocrois is about @.@

I think it looks cool! I love that there are anime cut scenes! I love games with long cut scenes like in the Layton franchise.

Bumping his, as we are getting closer from the release date.

Anyone interested in this?

Sadly I don't like the drawings/graphics, the characters aren't appealing to me. It sounds similar to Rune Factory so I might try it out if the reviews are good enough :p

It's out today by the way.

I bought the game and I can see say that I 'm glad I did . The game is so cute and fun , the story is pretty good and the art style of it is so adorable. I know that there are more of these games out so I hope that they decide to bring those out plus bring others out in the future. I would be so up for that so you know if they did I would get them.

Back