Poll: Games you would like to see as a future release (3DS)

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date

What game would you like to see as a future release for the Nintendo 3DS?

• Total voters
^ Golden Say could see a spike should some forum members decide to download it on the Wii U. It might get them hooked! I need to finish Yoshi's Island before I do any more GBA downloads.

^ Golden Say could see a spike should some forum members decide to download it on the Wii U. It might get them hooked! I need to finish Yoshi's Island before I do any more GBA downloads.
That's what I love about Virtual Console games, they open up older series that have been forgotten by the newest generation, drawing people into getting some amazing sequels and craving for more. This is why, I wish the 3DS had GBA Virtual Console, because most of the sequels to those older games are going to be on the 3DS. I bet if GBA VC was on the 3DS and Super Mario Advance 3 - Yoshi's Island was available to download, Yoshi's New Island would have done better in sales, same goes for if Final Fantasy Tactics get a sequel on the 3DS.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
FF tactics for sure. a 3DS version would be amazing! Loved the series. Turn based combat in glorious 3D would look lovely! I do hope it gets made...

I would have voted pokemon sapphire and pokemon ruby remakes but I knew that they were definitely going to happen, since they made remakes for the previous games and there was high demand for it. Instead I voted for super mario galaxy 3 and may I recommend that you make legend of zelda majoras mask an option to vote for, many people want that game, including myself :) ;)

FF tactics for sure. a 3DS version would be amazing! Loved the series. Turn based combat in glorious 3D would look lovely! I do hope it gets made...
Same, I adore the entire FF Tactics series, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, was something that I looked forward to everyday, it was such an amazing game.
I would have voted pokemon sapphire and pokemon ruby remakes but I knew that they were definitely going to happen, since they made remakes for the previous games and there was high demand for it. Instead I voted for super mario galaxy 3 and may I recommend that you make legend of zelda majoras mask an option to vote for, many people want that game, including myself :) ;)
Ah hah, sorry I can't edit the poll BUT I've counted the votes for Majora's Mask, and it got three votes so far, so I shall add it to the chart, next time I make it. Super Mario Galaxy 3, is something that I dream of. But of course, there is so much possibilities, of better Mario games, I guess it's best we wait for E3!

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire are all right, but I'd much rather see Super Mario Galaxy 3, or any 3D Mario game for that matter. A 3D Mario game is crucial in plugging the hole that Super Mario 64 filled for the DS. Super Mario 3D Land was okay, but I want to see something designed and built in complete 3D.

Pokemon series are the must game for 3DS no matter how horrible it will be. On the other side I wish to see a new game for The World Ends With You and Chrono Trigger. But if I can choose outside the poll then a new Megaman series for 3DS is the one for me.

Super Mario galaxy 3 would be am amazing edition to the galaxy series with it being in 3D ;") I think Nintendo could do it actually! Its very possible!

Back