dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Reactions: PalD2, 3dsatackman, JunZhi and 3 others
Interesting data, also, I captured the PDF file and uploaded it:

0Bg5XSz.png

Thanks me later :D

Reactions: Typhlosion444, 3dsatackman, Marc and 1 other person
Wow, I am sure many professional Pokémon players will find this useful! I might even use it if I get into the competitive Pokémon scene.

Reactions: Matthew
I made a mistake by using thunder wave against a ground Pokemon in Showdown, :oops:

This information is useful.

Reactions: Reece
I made a mistake by using thunder wave against a ground Pokemon in Showdown, :oops:

This information is useful.
:eek: Dude, That's basic Pokemon common sense :p Ground immune to Electric attacks xD Flying immune to Ground attacks and stuff xD

:eek: Dude, That's basic Pokemon common sense :p Ground immune to Electric attacks xD Flying immune to Ground attacks and stuff xD
I know, but it has been years since I played and the move affects the Pokemon's status so I tried it anyway.

I know, but it has been years since I played and the move affects the Pokemon's status so I tried it anyway.
Well, still not as cool as me Mach punching a Gengar xD It was a switch in counter so lol xD

If I want to play on PS, I must learn this thing...

Well, still not as cool as me Mach punching a Gengar xD It was a switch in counter so lol xD
That's nothing to be ashamed of, ;)

That's nothing to be ashamed of, ;)

Yeah there's nothing to be ashamed of , I still get confuse between Physic vs Dark and Dark vs. Fighting, kinda battles :bag:. I only won 3 battles out of 5 I have played on Pokemon Showdown :oops:

I was actually very angry at first when I heard that they had introduced a new type and that it was super-effective against Dragon type, but to be honest, now I think that Fairy is a good thing, because Dragon types were pretty all-powerful..

Reactions: Sabakarp
I was actually very angry at first when I heard that they had introduced a new type and that it was super-effective against Dragon type, but to be honest, now I think that Fairy is a good thing, because Dragon types were pretty all-powerful..
Yeah they were very powerful, but was really hard to train, I am playing Heart Gold currently and I have a level 48 Dragonair, and its really hard to level them up because they require a lot of experience, but I agree watching the chart now it seems balanced compare to before.

Yeah they were very powerful, but was really hard to train, I am playing Heart Gold currently and I have a level 48 Dragonair, and its really hard to level them up because they require a lot of experience, but I agree watching the chart now it seems balanced compare to before.

Anyways, the game still unbalanced because Legendary Pokémons exists :p

Anyways, the game still unbalanced because Legendary Pokémons exists :p
:( .. What type is Xerneas and Yveltal (not sure if I spelled those names correctly) ?

:( .. What type is Xerneas and Yveltal (not sure if I spelled those names correctly) ?

Yveltal (Japanese: イベルタル Yveltal) is a dual-type Dark/Flying legendary Pokémon.
Xerneas (Japanese: ゼルネアス Xerneas) is a Fairy-type legendary Pokémon.

Yveltal (Japanese: イベルタル Yveltal) is a dual-type Dark/Flying legendary Pokémon.
Xerneas (Japanese: ゼルネアス Xerneas) is a Fairy-type legendary Pokémon.
Oh I was feeling lazy to search it up and thanks ..Xerneas it is then :)

Wow, I am sure many professional Pokémon players will find this useful! I might even use it if I get into the competitive Pokémon scene.
I myself find it useful though I'm not into pokemon competitive battling that much I hope I can win @Marc still his just too overpowered at competitive battling...

I myself find it useful though I'm not into pokemon competitive battling that much I hope I can win @Marc still his just too overpowered at competitive battling...
well, to be honest, the type chart for the most part is really intuitive and not that hard to figure out. It's like a rock paper scissors thing

Reactions: Typhlosion444
I understand that but the type matchup chart is quite big and when sometimes I see it I lose my focus and bam it's really hard to see xD.

Fairy really does turn the tables - now the dragons aren't in the spot light - its the fairy type immune to the huge dragon type lol - many new strategies can be created now that THE DRAGONS don't effect a type lol

Reactions: Typhlosion444
Back