• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*explodes from excitement*

Reactions: PersonSP and Mikaya
heck ya cant wait for it

nice

Due to popular demand, :panda: there will be a Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire giveaway later this year. This is only a teaser thread. Yes, both North America and Europe region 3DS owners can participate.

The prize is a download code of one of the games. You better choose Alpha Sapphire, :sneaky:

tI5jUek.jpg

More details of when the giveaway will begin will be revealed at a later date.
ALPHA SAPPHIRE OBVIOUSLY (Well I can't get Omega Ruby so meh)

Us
*explodes from excitement*

Uses max revive* .Ur Welcome:) and also when can we trade?then I will send d pc.

when does the giveaway start

when does the giveaway start

When @Marc decides that the giveaway should start ;).
Patience is a virtue.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and SuperMii3D
I wish the games would be released RIGHT NOW I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure is

Just to clarify becouse I am pretty new here for the giveaway do they just choose one randome person or do you win it in a contest like the mario cart seven contest and the Pokemon contest please clarify. thnx

Just to clarify becouse I am pretty new here for the giveaway do they just choose one randome person or do you win it in a contest like the mario cart seven contest and the Pokemon contest please clarify. thnx

@Marc will generally pick one random person. But it might also depend on what @Marc might be thinking (picking a random member, writing an "essay" [like the SSB4 giveaway], tourney..). Wait and See !

Okay thanks for your help

Cool

Well, I've already preordered Omega Ruby - Ruby was my first Pokemon game okay - so... Why not. I'm not that lucky in giveaways anyway.

@Marc Thanks marc this will be cool, and if you need any help with 3ds just ask.

i need the game i dont have any money

:D
thank you soo much marc I really appreceate wat you are doing and i realy want a copy of alpha saphire

i need the game i dont have any money

Same here.I don't even live in America :cry::cry::cry: really!!!:angelic:

i am getting both for christmas who else is getting both?

I doubt I'll even have the money for the games,i'd be fine with getting Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back