Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway Teaser

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hush you all. We all know Rayquaza is the best! He says FU to their weather abilty. Though he also gets 4x weakness to a kyogre's ice beam. that's gotta hurt. So in the end Kyogre is best? :confused:

cool ill join when the time comes ^^

THANKYOUUUUUUU This is going to be soooo awesome!!
I love some EU love!!
Thanks Mark for letting so much giveaways happen!!!

Yay!
May i join?
Id pick Alpha Saphire :p

I will join as soon as this starts! And yes, I am picking Omega Ruby! :eek::eek::eek: Yep. ;)

ill take alpha sapphire I admit it alpha sapphire is better

Idk which is better but ill join for sure!!!!:sneaky:

I am actually looking forward to this game,i really liked Pokemon X/Y,I really like primal groudon and kyogre,but what really like is primal rayquaza XD,and those new mega evolution of the 3rd gen starters(especially swampert),just hope we might be able to trade this to x and y since i got most of my mega stones there,and another thing i hope there might be in alpha sapphire and omega ruby is skate tricks XD

can't wait

Cool, I've never properly played a Pokemon game before. (I played platinum on emulator...shhh I feel bad xD) Imma pick alphasapphire anyway because Pokemon obsessed friends are all going with ruby.

Contests are always fun, looking forward to this one.

I prefer groudon because I originally played Pokémon ruby, not sapphire. But kyogre does have a type advantage, so maybe I would choose it instead...

Who here is a groudon fan and who's a hyphen fan?? (I'm going with groudon... Or maybe kyogre... Ugh this is hard...) :)

My luck was always terrible for some reason.
I really hope I get some for when this giveaway is opened.
Can't wait!

I am totally entering for sure when this happen I don't have a single Pokemon game and I need this so I can have at least one pokemon game in my whole intier life I just want to lay hands on this ORAS game plz!

But I mostly want AS for kyoger cause you gotta love a beautiful whale! With a beautiful primal form

I want it -cries-.
No. Wait. I NEED IT!:cry:

pls may i join

Pokémon is a thing that i will never reject , thank you marc for all those opportunities to get omega ruby/alpha sapphire, im still way excited for battle city , its to breathtaking, i hope i can win this and if not the winner answers will make my day somehow ;)

@Marc, Alpha Sapphire all the way (Omega Ruby is for all de n00bs)

I want anyone of these. So, definetly looking forward for it. :D

I am going to join when this happens for sure! If I won. (and that is a BIG if) I'd pick Sapphire.

but not for the reason you think >:] I am totally getting Omega Ruby for myself mwehehehe.
It'd actually be for my lil sis since we tend to get the opposite pokemon games.

Also she pre-ordered Omega Ruby for me for my B-day. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back