Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway Teaser

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many copies of both games will you be giving out
Only one.
x4 weakness doesn't matter because Desolate Land causes water types moves to fail.
They have the same base speed stat so it all comes down to who is slower >.>

Primal-Kyogre-e-Primal-Goudron.png

Look at these beauties. Both look so good. So good, so good. Although...

Alpha Sapphire for the win. Gigantic, flying fishes demolish fat, overheated, bears.

I juse saved you from Marc's wrath. Delete the post! And read what I quoted so you can know you are safe.
I think I'll be saved from his wrath, too. We both agree Alpha Sapphire is better than Omega Ruby :panda:

Reactions: PersonSP and Marc
I probally won't participate,since I already plan on getting Alpha Sapphire(hopefully before Christmas,since I already asked SSB for 3DS,Layton VS Phoenix Wright and FE:Awakening),so until then,I wish good luck to everyone that will participate.

Reactions: Marc
Exactly. No offense, but Alpha Sapphire and Kyogre FTW!

Btw my fav starter from Hoenn is Mudkip, but this is what me and my friends made up to make fun of the starter lol:

Treecko Salad
Mudkip Fish Sticks
Torchic KFC

Reactions: Mikaya, Marc and CrazyElf
Exactly. No offense, but Alpha Sapphire and Kyogre FTW!

Btw my fav starter from Hoenn is Mudkip, but this is what me and my friends made up to make fun of the starter lol:

Treecko Salad
Mudkip Fish Sticks
Torchic KFC
You sir/mam, are a genius, along with your friends. I respect that :panda:

Alpha Sapphire is going to be great because primal kyogre and mega swampert combo.

I would love to participate, but I dont do digital.

Good luck to everyone who enters.

Reactions: Ukyo42
images (4).jpg :3

Reactions: PersonSP
This seems cool! Thanks Marc!

Due to popular demand, :panda: there will be a Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire giveaway later this year. This is only a teaser thread. Yes, both North America and Europe region 3DS owners can participate.

The prize is a download code of one of the games. You better choose Alpha Sapphire, :sneaky:

tI5jUek.jpg

More details of when the giveaway will begin will be revealed at a later date.
YAY Alpha Sapphire looks insane, I Love the way you can actually control flying Latios and Latias, also you find evil clouds full of awesome legendarys, oh I just hope I will of got some play coins by then.

Ill enter for omega ruby

I'll enter for Alpha Sapphire
I've corrected you. Now, it's much better. (What's this Omega Ruby some people are talking about anyway ? There's only Alpha Sapphire to my knowledge :p !)

Reactions: 532, Mikaya and PersonSP
)SHUT UPPPP Groudon is way better than kyogre (well I was thinking of getting alpha sapphire but omega ruby has MEGA LATIOS

)SHUT UPPPP Groudon is way better than kyogre (well I was thinking of getting alpha sapphire but omega ruby has MEGA LATIOS

Ehh, aren't you aware that there will be events where you'll be able to get Mega Latios in AS ? Otherwise, just trade and you'll get him anyway. See, there's a lot of reasons not to pick Omega Ruby and to pick Alpha Sapphire !

Also, just like @Marc said, in its Primal Form, Groudon still get x4 weakness against water-type moves... So, Kyogre gets way better than Groudon, and just destroys him no matter in which form it is !

Reactions: Mikaya
groudon is still better

groudon is still better
:hilarious:
But just plain ineffective against Kyogre (unless you enjoy get 2x and 4x weaknesses + STAB + weather stab).

o_O groudon!desolate land + precipice blades
-/-

o_O groudon!desolate land + precipice blades
-/-

Kyogre + Primordial Sea (I guess that's what his special move is called, don't remember). Enough said :), enjoy your STAB + 4x!

his special move is origin pulse

Omeg- *writhes* but I like rubies - *writhes even more*

:p

Oh yay :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back