Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway Teaser

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'll enter,but I will choose the opposite of what marc says > : D

I know I'll enter,but I will choose the exact thing that wt marc says > : D
Im tired of saving you. THIS IS YOUR LAST SAVE! We need to avoid the evil fury of Marc and his Alpha Sapphire love....

I forgot Opposite in my post

The Alpha Sapphire uber race will destroy the OR in ORAS MUhahahahaahaamehaiahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *Maniacal laughters continues*

[size = x-large] <marquee behavior="alternate" scrollamount="55">Free Barbecue!!!!!</marquee> [size]
NOOO! HTML DOESNT WORK!!! D: D: D:

You speak HTML? (I know you can't exactly "speak" it but it's a language right?)

Kinda. I can do some coding stuff for you, maybe for Play Coins...

Thanks for the heads up @Marc. I will definitely be participating in this contest. Hopefully, I win. :)

Meh, I got a couple of classmates that are really good with coding. (One time in English class we had book hour so everyone was reading and I look sideways to read the title of the book the guy next to me is reading and it said something like "Javascript for advanced users" so I asked, "Why are you reading that?" He answered: "Why not?")

Thanks @Marc I will definitely be participating and do everything to win! Gl everyone

WOW marc another giveaway :D :) you are awesome (marc the best mod in the universe :) ) Thank you @Marc you and so generous

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
LOL Marc Groudon gets Fire/Ground in Primal and Kyogre gets Water

WOW marc another giveaway
Wasn't a 3rd gen remake giveaway obvious? :p I mean, come on.. it is Pokemon xP
LOL Marc Groudon gets Fire/Ground in Primal and Kyogre gets Water
x4 weakness, even worst D:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
alphas my man blues my man ding ding ding! getting alpha? right again! Marcs got a sense for pokemon games!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::);):);):);):);):);):D:p:D:p

AWESOME!!!!!! omega ruby and alpha sapphire are the games that i want for christmas

Gee. I want Alpha Sapphire sooo bad, yet I don't want to enter this giveaway lol. Good luck, y'all.

Due to popular demand, :panda: there will be a Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire giveaway later this year. This is only a teaser thread. Yes, both North America and Europe region 3DS owners can participate.

The prize is a download code of one of the games. You better choose Alpha Sapphire, :sneaky:

tI5jUek.jpg

More details of when the giveaway will begin will be revealed at a later date.
How many copies of both games will you be giving out

Wasn't a 3rd gen remake giveaway obvious? :p I mean, come on.. it is Pokemon xP

x4 weakness, even worst D:
x4 weakness doesn't matter because Desolate Land causes water types moves to fail.

I hope I win .

i want in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back