Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway (NA/EU)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
who won ?

Merry Christmas from Thailand everyone :D
Can't wait to see who won

Tick-tock,tick-tock,Tick-tock.................
Clock.gif

Reactions: Neko-chan
The winner is @xo_pokemon_xo

Congrats \o/

Thanks for entering everyone. A lot of your entries were great, especially the two of you who said "Pokemon is love, Pokemon is life". Both of your emails were also in the "winner selection" folder when I was deciding the winner.

There were two members with lovely entries who did not pass the 10 post requirement though =/

Reactions: Tri-force64, Hey_Its_Jay, KJ and 7 others

Congrats \o/

Thanks for entering everyone. A lot of your entries were great, especially the two of you who said "Pokemon is love, Pokemon is life". Both of your emails were also in the "winner selection" folder when I was deciding the winner.

There were two members with lovely entries who did not pass the 10 post requirement though =/
Was I in the "winners" section?

Congrats @xo_pokemon_xo ! Enjoy the game! Thanks again @Marc for doing these generous giveaways!

Was I in the "winners" section?
That's a secret Pacey. That's a secret :p But I think whoever made the finals (I'll call it that) should already know themselves because they should have been confident in their entry.

Congrats \o/

Darn so close! :/
Congrats to the winner!

Reactions: Marc
Congratulations @xo_pokemon_xo ! , my christmas for now isn´t merry , but well that´s my luck after all

Reactions: Neko-chan
That's a secret Pacey. That's a secret :p But I think whoever made the finals (I'll call it that) should already know themselves because they should have been confident in their entry.
:sneaky:

Congratz! Have fun with your new game! (Darn, I really hoped I would win)

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Congratulations @xo_pokemon_xo ! , my christmas for now isn´t merry , but well that´s my luck after all
Christmas isn't about getting stuff though. That's just a bonus

Reactions: Tri-force64, xo_pokemon_xo, 2205 and 1 other person
Congrats @xo_pokemon_xo! enjoy your game and well done for winning this giveaway! ^.^

Reactions: xo_pokemon_xo
Christmas isn't about getting stuff though. That's just a bonus
Thanks for trying to merry me, but i´m like Ash on a pokémon league (giveaway version)

Reactions: Big Yoshi
congrats @xo-pokemon-xo and mikaya im sorry for yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back