1. 3DS Pedia Guest Message

Get 3DS and Wii U eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners. Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.

Pokemon Items in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Discussion in 'Animal Crossing Villa' started by Marc, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Marc

Marc Mirai Nikki <3 Community Management

Play Coins:
    401 coins
    I'm curious to know if there are any Pokemon-looking items in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, :eek:
  2. Erixsan

Erixsan 3DSPedia Writer and Reviewer Events Team

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    I read somewhere there are Pokemon-looking items, also a pokeball.
    Marc likes this.
  3. milesose

milesose Ham Home Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    165 coins
    I think there's a Pokemon trainer baseball hat. I dunno I have to check
    Marc likes this.
  4. ChiefKeef

ChiefKeef Rapping Legend out of Chicago Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    877 coins
    I have never seen any Pokemon items while I have played. Maybe some items of that kind will be released from Nintendo sometime in the near future because Pokemon X and Y are now in stores.
    Marc likes this.
  5. milesose

milesose Ham Home Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    165 coins
  6. Onett

Onett I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    442 coins
    Yeah, Animal Crossing: New Leaf does not have any Pokémon related items, sadly. Hopefully there will be some in the next Animal Crossing game.
  7. xXAwesomeDudeXx

xXAwesomeDudeXx Just an Awesome Guy. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    795 coins
    :cry::cry::cry: I love pokemon :cry::cry::cry:

I think the next version of Animal Crossing is going to be for Wii U though. So if you do not have a Wii U you are probably going to miss out on the new stuff. :eek: Too bad :/
  8. Nanamine

Nanamine People 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    xXAwesomeDudeXx likes this.
  9. 3dsatackman

3dsatackman My 3ds fc:2895-7069-0864 Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,608 coins
    i hope the next animal crossing game is for wii u and 3ds. and it could be played together. that would be cool. what do you guys think and i wonder if there will be a pokeball dlc from a nintendo zone anytime soon?
  10. Nanamine

Nanamine People 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    Well, anything could happen, but that would just be another reason why the Wii U isn't gettng buyers.
  11. xXAwesomeDudeXx

xXAwesomeDudeXx Just an Awesome Guy. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    795 coins
    Haha look at those tiny little christmas ornaments on the side above your profile photo :)

That is true but I am going to buy a Wii U and I think Nintendo needs more advertising for the Wii U because I saw 3 N3DS advertisments but not a single Wii U.
  12. 3dsatackman

Play Coins:
    1,608 coins
    Btw. i found a ash suit cap if anyone wants the qr here it is :[​IMG] Hope you all enjoy.
    xmenpkmntrainer likes this.
  13. Reece

Reece ℐ Still ℒℴѵℯ, ℐ Still ℒℴѵℯ, ℐ Still ℒℴѵℯ! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    241 coins
    Um, no, I did some research, and there is NO signs of Pokemon items, but you can always get some QR design patterns, I find it surprising that they don't have any Pokemon items in the game though.
  14. Kryce

Kryce Dedicated Pokémon Connaisseur Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    245 coins
    , I'm sure there is a vague pokéball pattern somewhere in the game.
    that's kinda sad, I taught that there will be plenty of pokemon cameo n the game ! oh well I'm sure there is a vague pokéball pattern somewhere in the game.
  15. Reece

Play Coins:
    241 coins
    Yes, there is a Pokemon pattern in the game, too bad Nintendo didn't make that pattern, the only thing Pokemon in ACNL was what fans made for themselves and shared the QR pattern to the internet also some of those villagers, one looked exactly like a Pokemon, it is sad though, I thought they would've shown some appreciation (if I should call it that) to the Pokemon games!
  16. 3dsatackman

Play Coins:
    1,608 coins
    there should be a villager dlc, of pikachu :) and they should also have a pokeball when you press a on it a pokemon comes instead, and at retail yuo can customize which and which pokeball. that would be cool but i dont think they ever will.
  17. Reece

Play Coins:
    241 coins
    Yeah, it's their loss. I don't think a game like this should have DLC to be honest, since it's already jam-pack with a buncha content. I think the next Animal Crossing game should definitely have some kinda Pokemon item though. But too bad, if they really intended on placing a Pokemon item in the game, they would of.
  18. THECIA

THECIA 3DS Pedia Member Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    15 coins
    There should be cool pokemon items since omega ruby and alpha sapphire have been announced
    3dsatackman likes this.
  19. Kaidan

Kaidan Get high in Miami ❀ Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    51 coins
    Here are some qr's!~ :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  20. Dexter

Dexter EliteBeatDiva needs a spanking Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    80 coins
    Not really helpful when they're all 1/4.. Where is 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4?

But thanks for the links all the same. :)