RMT / Team Help Plz rate my offensive teamteam

• Thread starter coolflare
  • Start date
coolflare

coolflare

The flame of wonder and coolness
Towns Folk
Coolflare here, I have a team I would like rated by you. I have played with this this team for a few days and won unless I made a stupid mistake.

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
Mega Pinsir, the Parasite of OU. He can sweep fairly eaisly thanks to its high power and good speed. With the rest of the team, it can clean up late game as long as Pinsir's theats are weakened enough to the point where that a quick attack could kill the pokemon in question.

Excadrill @ Steelium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
Excadrill can set up SR and remove field hazards. It has Sand Rush instead of Mold Breaker so it can take advantage of Tyranitar's sand stream, revenge kill, and even sweep in situations where Pinsir can't sweep. It is holding Steelium Z because although forfeiting power, it doesn't really like being worn down, especially since it must remove field hazards on its team's side and Steelium Z can NUKE threats like Landorus-T.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Recover
Latias can treaten Specially Defensive theats like Chansey. It can also deal with 10% Zygarde as long as it's not choice locked into Outrage. It evens has the ability to gain momentum for the team with Healing wish, allowing for a slightly more reckless play style and this helps Pinsir very well since Pinsir checks Pherosma and Pinsir takes a slight chunk of damage from High Jump Kick when switching into it.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
The salty rex of OU. Although many new checks for Tyranitar exist in SuMo, Tyranitar is still viable as long as it is played carefully. Tyranitar breaks Defensive cores like Toxapex very eaisly and has a strong Pursuit, hitting pokemon very hard, especially if the opponent chooses to switch out.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
Magnezone is a huge help to the team. It traps defensive Steel types like Skarmory and Celesteela and in some cases, opposing Magnezone if it's locked into Thunderbolt or Flash cannon. Magnezone still needs to take caution if Dugtrio is healthy and if the opposing Magnezone is running a lure set.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- U-turn
Last and definitely not least, Greninja! Greninja is a good Revenge killer thanks to it's high speed and it gets even faster with its Battle Bond ability even outspeeding Tapu Koko but that really doesn't matter unless it is weak enough to be revenged killed with Water Shuriken or Dark Pulse.
So what do you think? Weakness? Strengths? Tell me in the comments.​

Last edited:
Back