Phoenix Wright Phoenix Wright WOW.

• Thread starter FliyingHigh23
  • Start date
F

FliyingHigh23

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I love this game so much(Who doesn't) i have all of the old games but is waiting to get the new games.What they need to do is bring back old characters.

I like the Ace Attorney Series as well :3 It's really fun I and liked the plot twists in the game :p In Dual Destinies they did bring back some of the old characters like Apollo Justice , and Trucy Wright if you didn't know :p

They also have the Trilogy game with the 3 Phoenix Wright games , only that it seems that Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney was missing from it , as well as the Miles Edgeworth Investigations games >.>

I love the Ace Attorney games. However I'm not a major fan of bringing back so many older characters. I felt Dual Destinies brought back too many just for the sake of it. I also wish we got another full on Apollo game since I never felt his part of the story was done. Of course I would like the 2nd investigations game, but Capcom doesn't seem to want to bring us that here. I hope we get the Sherlock Holmes crossover game here. The Layton crossover wasn't bad , but to be honest I would rather much much less of Layton.

I only really played the first one and really enjoyed it. I should give it a try again at one point.

Same for the crossover, it's on my list and I always see other games I want to try before this one and ugh... =/

I highly enjoyed the first 2 games. I haven't played the third one. I have played the newest one for the 3ds and i enjoyed it as well. It scratched an itch I didn't even know i had till I played it for the first time. I wish there were more games like it.

To be completely fair, the Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth games are called that for a reason. Apollo Justice just happens to have Phoenix Wright present in the story because the game involves his daughter. I loved the Phoenix Wright Trilogy though and was given an awesome chill of nostalgia when I saw in the end how well the story of all three games was connected. Plus most of the characters in the games are very likable.

Reactions: UltimateGamerCami
On my second game. All I can say its brilliant and Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. :love:

The games are lovely! Looking forward to completing all the Ds Ace Attorney games these holidays :D

Reactions: UltimateGamerCami
Got the trilogy and replaying the games since I only remember the first one

At first, I thought the games were pretty boring. But, when I got to play Apollo Justice, my thoughts on the game changed. I decided to play all the ace attorney games (even the Miles Edgeworth investigations) Still, Apollo Justice was still my favorite game

It's funny really, I was introduced to Ace Attorney thanks to internet memes. At first it was something I wanted nothing to do with and moreso when I looked it up and it was a visual novel (past me didn't know the majesty of visual novels and thought they were trash. :\ )

But it got persistent enough that I decided to check it out for the heck of it since there wasn't much other games to play on my DS. I absolutely love this franchise now. I finished Spirit of Justice about 1 month ago and earlier in the year, played an english-translated copy of Gyakuten Kenji 2.

I don't think I could ever get sick of this franchise and even if it ended here and now (which it won't anytime soon since a new title's coming out and Apollo Justice HD) there would be enough here to keep the fans going for some time.

Back