Phoenix Wright Phoenix Wright Franchise Sale

• Thread starter faustine
  • Start date
faustine

faustine

Write even if no one's reading.
Towns Folk
Okay, so Dual Destinies is almost half priced from the original $29.99. This is a real steal in my opinion. If you like story-heavy than action-pumped gamer, then this will be a good deal. I want to purchase Ace Attorney Trilogy, but I don't have the money yet. Still, I think it's a good catch for 25% off (22.49 bucks). What are your thoughts about this Ace Attorney eShop sale? There are a lot of sale every now and then from the past few weeks! It's kinda crazy. Too many games. No more moolah. :dead:

I think I'll finally pick up Dual Destinies and the DLC now. I just finished Apollo Justice so probably the perfect time.

I think I'll finally pick up Dual Destinies and the DLC now. I just finished Apollo Justice so probably the perfect time.

Apollo Justice? Is this a separate story/game? Am I missing on something :eek:

Immediately after the trilogy of the phoenix Wright games, there's a DS-only sequel called Apollo Justice with Apollo as the main character, not Phoenix. Dual Destinies takes place after Apollo Justice.

Reactions: faustine
I noticed this sale yesterday night and was quite tempted to get the Triology seriously. If it wasn't for the fact that I already ordered some games, I think I'd have fallen for it!

I think that there was another sale of the Phoenix Wright : Dual Destinies game but that was pretty long ago . I already bought the game ( well technically my sister did ) and I would say it is a very good game . Too bad Ace Attorney Apollo Justice isn't on the eShop because that was one of the best games in the series . Seriously the characters and everything just is so amazing >.<

I would've gotten the Ace Attorney Trilogy if I hadn't bought like 10 games two weeks ago. I'll just have to wait til after I buy the games higher on my wish list or the next sale.

Pretty good deal but not that interested in the ace attorney games because I hear there is a lot of text realising in those games which I don't really like to do:rotfl:

Back