Pediaversary Funfair Sign-Ups

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join too (^_^)

Can I join too (^_^)
What 3DS/WiiU games do you have and do you have access to a computer that can play flash games?

What 3DS/WiiU games do you have and do you have access to a computer that can play flash games?
I have no computer and have both 3ds and Wii U. I play smash 3ds/Wii U, Splatoon, Mario Kart 7, and Luigis Mansion Dark moon

ZeldaMania - Madmin Mafia

i wish to participate

i wish to participate

ok i wish to participate
-smash 3ds
-pokemon AS

Truninjajoe - Eclipse.

I don't know what this is, but sure, I'll join! I don't own any 3DS games, though.

I don't know what this is, but sure, I'll join! I don't own any 3DS games, though.
What about Wii U? Also, do you have a Windows computer that you can use regularly? Are you good at flash games? Do you have a camera to take photos of objects?

I don't have a Wii U, but I do have a Windows Laptop. I'm decent at flash games, I like to think. The only camera that I own is my 3DS camera.

Viral Rebirth - Rebel Cookies.

I was wondering if I could sign up on this?

I have Splatoon for Wii U (nothing else for Wii U that is Multiplayer)

I have Pokemon Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby for the 3DS (Multiplayer wise) but I mostly play Pokemon Omega Ruby.

My computer will not be fixed until next week I think...

MajesticMajesty - Madmin Mafia.

I will participate

I will participate

I will participate
Ok JM i know you are new here :D name your multiplayer games 3ds and wii u if you get one soon ._. i know them but i feel like it's your job and i would be pleased to have you on ButtonBrawlers team bur Marc decides that so happy comeback to pedia my friend!

Can I join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back