Pedia Birthday Giveaway - eShop, Steam, Mobile, GameStop, etc

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, not to make a real thing that is working, just to make it look like real... Sketch is way easier, yay :D
It doesn't have to look real like the best drawing ever (although you should try your best). But try to make it as detailed as possible.

@PersonSP You can.

I may stop accepting entries after 7-14 days (to give people enough time to think up good ideas and have their drawings ready). If some people need more time, I may add some more time.

Staff can participate, :singing:

What's lbp? I think it's best if you try drawing it or making it with a graphic design program.
So 3d?

do I have to pay money for that?
GIMP (as an example) is free.

You can use any image editing program on your computer you like. As long as you make your entry yourself.

You make the sketch in real life and take a photo of it or make it in a graphic design program. Then attach it.

I can REALLY make it with a graphical design program, so long as I include every feature and
front/back/sides right?

I can REALLY make it with a graphical design program, so long as I include every feature and
front/back/sides right?
The graphic design program is just an alternative for those who don't have a camera to draw with pencil and paper.

Reactions: Kakea
Prizes are tempting but my artistic skills (and time availability) isnt really there.

But I'd still like to take a moment to say wow, 3 years this place has been around, and I've been here for half that time =D

Hyped for that second year anniversary coming around though <3

And most importantly, Happy Birthday Pedia!!!

Prizes are tempting but my artistic skills (and time availability) isnt really there.

But I'd still like to take a moment to say wow, 3 years this place has been around, and I've been here for half that time =D

Hyped for that second year anniversary coming around though <3

And most importantly, Happy Birthday Pedia!!!
Yeah, let's not forget why we're here: to celebrate our being here within the three years of this site's existence. ^~^ monetary gain or not, contest drawings or naught, this site made it where it is today because of all of us.

Reactions: Shin
Happy 3rd Pediaversary! I'll enter, it seems pretty fun, plus I have to celebrate this momentous occasion (3rd Pediaversary, and the first one I've been a member for) somehow.

I sent my entry

what the heck is a nx

Howdy my friends, sorry about being quiet lately.:sorry:
I any case, I would like to enter please. I'll come up with a design and concept for the NX.:pompus:
Like always, have a nice evening. :thumbsup:
And Happy anniversary 3ds Pedia!:D

Happy birthday

I never really kept track of 3dspedia´s birthday, I think I´ll give this thing a shot. To think I´ve been here for 1 and 1/5 years at most.

I guess I will give it a try. I should submit my entry by next week.

Do i Really need a picture or drawing for my entry to be valid? if so, looks like i can't participate ;(

Wait, don't you need the physical card for GameStop? How do you give credit for it?
Also, should we put features in bullet points and have stuff like the logo somewhere else on the page?
Anyway, of course, I'll enter when I have time!

Last edited:
Wait, don't you need the physical card for GameStop? How do you give credit for it?
Also, should we put features in bullet points and have stuff like the logo somewhere else on the page?
Anyway, of course, I'll enter when I have time!
I'm assuming it's a code I receive since it's digital delivery.

Anything you want~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back