• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The 3DS Pedia forum is 3 years old today.

Unfortunately, there will be no Pediaversary Funfair or similar event this year, however, that doesn't mean I'll be doing nothing for such a special day. Even though it isn't anything special, I'll be having a kind of simple giveaway.

The winner will be able to choose one of the following prizes :

- $20 eShop Credit (US or Canada eShop)
- $20 Steam Credit (Worldwide)
- $20 / £15 iTunes Credit (US, United Kingdom or Australia)
- $20 Google Play Credit (US, two $10 cards)
- $20 PlayStation Network (US or Canada)
- GameStop Credit (US, close to the value credit)
- 3,400 Play Coins (Other parts of Europe)
Take note that the prize should be for your usage ONLY.

So you can take advantage of the additional Google Play or iTunes funds for Pokemon Go in-app purchases or anything those mobile app stores have to offer, grab some good deals in Steam's marketplace, shop in any GameStop store in the United States for physical goodies, go for digital content in the PlayStation Store or stick to the good ol' eShop credit that we love so much.

How this works :

NX Concept Creation

The idea of the contest is to come up with a good idea for the NX :D

It can be either a home console or a handheld, doesn't matter and does not have to be related to anything official or the revealed leaks. As a matter of fact, it'll be a lot better to come up with your own idea and be innovative.

You must also make some sketches of what you want it to look like and show off some of its features.

Some guidelines to follow :
  • It must be realistic. Don't let it have the ability to do everything in the world.
  • Clearly show the features in the sketches you make (eg. flip screen, touchscreen, etc).
  • Don't make it a $1,000+ console. Know when it's time to limit its features.
  • Just put your heart into it even if you think you're not going to make the best idea.
  • Show some sort of proof that the creations are yours (eg. paper with your username in the pic).
If you have any questions before tackling your sketches, don't hesitate to ask.

How to participate :

After you've come up with an amazing idea of how you see the NX and made some sketches of it (either with pencil & paper or an image editing program), send a private message to me with your entry.

What must be included when private messaging me your entry :
  1. Full details of your NX idea and sketches made by yourself to back it up.
  2. The prize you want from the list above.
  3. The real name you want to call the NX (NX is just a codename).
Stealing peoples' work will result in your account being restricted, so please don't do it.

Take some time to think up a good idea of what you want the NX to be and take the time to make your own drawings. The winner is not decided from the best drawings in the world, but you MUST put effort into it.

Failure to do so may result in your entry being ignored :/

How the winner is chosen :

The top 10 reasonable, creative ideas (or 15 ideas if we get over double the amount of entries) will go into a pool and one winner will randomly be selected. I'm set on one winner for now but I may have more.

Reactions: Samster, joker812001, CraftyGirlGaming and 27 others
hm, how do i sketch here?

hm, how do i sketch here?
You make the sketch in real life and take a photo of it or make it in a graphic design program. Then attach it.

Reactions: Kakea
can i just like type out how it would look like in great detail?

can i just like type out how it would look like in great detail?
You need to send some sketches in for your entry >.<

You make the sketch in real life and take a photo of it or make it in a graphic design program. Then attach it.
can i use other images like the nintendo logo?

can i use other images like the nintendo logo?
Yeah, you can draw out the Nintendo logo on the console if you want.

I highly recommend reading everything in the first post >.<

Edit: This update is for everyone who is going to post their not-even-half-completed entries here >.<

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Tho
The 3DS Pedia forum is 3 years old today.
How to participate :

After you've come up with an amazing idea of how you see the NX and made some sketches of it (either with pencil & paper or an image editing program), send a private message to me with your entry.

What must be included when private messaging me your entry :
  1. Full details of your NX idea and sketches made by yourself to back it up.
  2. The prize you want from the list above.
  3. The real name you want to call the NX (NX is just a codename).
Stealing peoples' work will result in your account being restricted, so please don't do it.

Take some time to think up a good idea of what you want the NX to be and take the time to make your own drawings. The winner is not decided from the best drawings in the world, but you MUST put effort into it.

Failure to do so may result in your entry being ignored :/
It's a sad day for the world when people don't even know how to read...:cry:

Reactions: Leafeon1010, Jisenku, Jyoster134 and 1 other person
It's a sad day for the world when people don't even know how to read...:cry:
oh. i missed that.

Cleaning up the thread \o/

Reactions: Jyoster134 and Tho
can i just do the differences from the newest 3ds (new placement of things)

What is the last day of submission?

What is the last day of submission?
^
Cuz i'm on vacation and the quality of my work will depend on if i use a mobile drawing app + my fat, unprecise finger or paper and pencil >.>

I really want to enter but I won't have wifi over the weekend, can I still submit my entry on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Can moderators participate? Because I like the contest's idea, and I'd like to give it a try.

marc can i make the counsel on lbp? I'm not good at drawing. I could take screen shots of it from the game is that ok?

I really don't understand what I have too do, so I will just watch others.

<●>__<●>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back